BSD soulja or begin complete

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2018 7:27 AM

Ok so ive been thinking about getting a new bike and im saving up The money but im stansing between these two http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/no/en/fit-begin-fc-bmx-bike-2018/rp-prod163072 https://www.bmxelement.no/products/soulja-209 So i was wondering if some of you guys could lead me in The right direction

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 7:35 AM

The BSD Soulja is 10x better than the Fit Begin.

That's an entirely custom build, compared to a beginner level stock bike. Definitely buy the BSD if it's in your price range. That bike is SWEET!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/8/2018 7:41 AM

Thx for The fast reply i am leaning more against The BSD but i love The scheeme on The begin bike and im about 200 dollars away from The BSD and i feel like its gonna take a long time to save up The money sincs my currantsy is worth alot less then usd

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 7:49 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

Thx for The fast reply i am leaning more against The BSD but i love The scheeme on The begin bike and im about 200 dollars ...more

The BSD isn't far from the color scheme of the Fit. If it's that big of a deal, spray paint the forks and bars to match the Frame.

Seriously, the BSD is a Pro level bike, like professional riders have. The Fit is a cheap beginner bike for kids just getting into the sport.

The BSD is undoubtedly worth the extra money. Just the Frame and Fork alone on the BSD are worth the price of the Fit Complete Bike.

Just remember that if you buy a beginner bike, parts are going to break and need replaced much sooner than with a custom bike like the BSD. It may be $200 cheaper now, but when the frame breaks and you have to spend $300+ for a new one, you'll wish you had got the BSD.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

3/8/2018 8:04 AM

Yes you are right and i will Get The BSD if i can Get The money if i cant i will probably find a used Top level bike

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 8:06 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

Yes you are right and i will Get The BSD if i can Get The money if i cant i will probably find a used Top level bike

Good luck bud! Hope you can get the BSD, that thing is seriously bitchin!!

|

3/8/2018 8:10 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Thx man you know i really like this forum cus its no hate between The users and its The kinda people u can find here who brings posetivety in to others lifes

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 8:12 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

4piecenorway wrote:

Thx man you know i really like this forum cus its no hate between The users and its The kinda people u can find here who ...more

Always! Glad to have you here on the forum man.

We like to make sure our BMX brethren leave this forum with nice, high-quality bikes!

|

3/8/2018 8:54 AM

Yeah, the BSD is the way to go if you can swing it. Save the money & get it. If you just can't wait or saving will not be an option, there's nothing wrong with the FIT. But it certainly is not on the same level as the BSD.

|

3/8/2018 8:59 AM

And i would have The Collets and best bike in my "crew"

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 11:28 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

Ok so ive been thinking about getting a new bike and im saving up The money but im stansing between these two ...more

I'm on a Soulja Frame now and I love it for street. I ride the back end at just under 13 so it's a bit fast on ramps but you can still push it up to 13.2 for more stability. If I had to choose between the 2 I'd go with the BSD for sure.

|

3/8/2018 11:36 AM

Yeah this got a 13 back end im not too conserned about specs cus i ride a lot of different bikes so i can adapt easely so i dont Bother to learn them

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 11:41 AM

4piecenorway wrote:

And i would have The Collets and best bike in my "crew"

Don't be, "that guy"... Nobody cares how nice your bike is; just if you're actually using it to the best of your abilitywink

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/8/2018 11:46 AM

Im not tryna be that guy but its Nice to have ur freinds compliment u and i have always had The shittiest bikes an They kinda make fun off me cus They are a bit spoiled

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 12:34 PM

I don't smoke enough weed to ride anything Brandon Begin rides. Get the BSD.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/8/2018 12:39 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I don't smoke enough weed to ride anything Brandon Begin rides. Get the BSD.

Haha me neither but i like HIS style of riding
And The mood he shows in The videos

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 1:24 PM

Do I want a Cadillac, or a Honda....hmmmm

|

3/8/2018 1:27 PM

Volvo

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 1:31 PM

4piecenorway wrote:

Volvo

Oh shit. This guy wins! Hahaha

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/8/2018 1:32 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Honda,

Only a Honda Dirtbike thoughwink

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/8/2018 1:33 PM

Yeah definatly get the BSD, it's a full custom like Tim said vs a complete bike....

|

3/8/2018 1:35 PM

Yeah i will probably Get The BSD cus i never had a cuostom before only used completes

|

Street yes please

3/8/2018 2:56 PM

4piecenorway wrote:

Yeah i will probably Get The BSD cus i never had a cuostom before only used completes

You'll enjoy the bsd, I'm sure. Get it!

|

3/8/2018 3:39 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Honda,

No lie I was looking around on ebay earlier today thinking of trying to sort myself a 125 to get around lol

|

Hmmm

3/8/2018 3:41 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Honda,

Edman123 wrote:

No lie I was looking around on ebay earlier today thinking of trying to sort myself a 125 to get around lol

The 125 4 stroke pit bike, or the 125 two stroke race bike?

|

3/8/2018 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2018 3:49 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Honda,

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not a crf I was looking at the cbf and cg 125 just to get around to college and stuff maybe also indoor skateparks if I can't get a ride there.
The main problem is the insurance costs just as much if not more than the bike usually in the UK.

Maybe I'll get an old CG 125 as a project and then in the end I'll have a useful bike.

|

Hmmm

3/8/2018 3:48 PM

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Not a crf I was looking at the cbf and cg 125 just to get around to college and stuff maybe also indoor skateparks if I can't ...more

Oh yeah I'm sure insurance is high.... but if you could get one that'd be sick dude!

|

3/8/2018 4:01 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Not a crf I was looking at the cbf and cg 125 just to get around to college and stuff maybe also indoor skateparks if I can't ...more

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh yeah I'm sure insurance is high.... but if you could get one that'd be sick dude!

That's why I was thinking project, not only can I get it cheaper but then I have more time to save for insurance while I fix it!

|

Hmmm

3/8/2018 4:21 PM

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

That's why I was thinking project, not only can I get it cheaper but then I have more time to save for insurance while I fix ...more

Sweet man! Of you can buy it and do it, go for it!

|

3/9/2018 3:57 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Honda all day

|