BUYING NEW BARS, S&M CREDENCE/HODERS/CULT LEADER/

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2013 4:12 PM

Want new bars, big ish wide ish, just an all round big tough bar like ones i listed in the title, can anyone recommend any, iride trails, some street, but pegless and brakeless, what would be good?

|

10/22/2013 4:21 PM

if anyone has photos of theirs please post as unsure what they look like in person as internet can be miss-leading, cheers.

|

10/22/2013 4:30 PM

what geo are you looking for?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/22/2013 4:36 PM

28 wide or wider, and around 8.7 high ish, can be slightly under, upto 9 high? but the hoders and credences seem about right?

|

10/22/2013 4:44 PM

FBM US Apes

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/22/2013 4:45 PM

whats the geo on those? and price?

|

10/22/2013 4:50 PM

68 usd, 8.75 or 9 tall, 29 wide, 11 back and 3 up

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/22/2013 4:54 PM

ill have a look now, as im in the uk so price will be different

|

10/22/2013 4:55 PM

ah they dont do them here in the uk yet!!

|

10/22/2013 6:08 PM

Photo

my cult bars in black chrome. best bars i have ever had.
|

10/22/2013 7:28 PM

I'm going to get Credence bars.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/22/2013 11:57 PM

nazdel wrote: Photo

my cult bars in black chrome. best bars i have ever had.

cheers for that dude! just unsure of what to get so wanted to see them in person, what rise you running?

|

10/22/2013 11:58 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

I'm going to get Credence bars.

they look amazing! perfect rise and width! but the hoders look sick too!

|

10/23/2013 12:25 AM

nazdel wrote: Photo

my cult bars in black chrome. best bars i have ever had.

highfrontlowback wrote:

cheers for that dude! just unsure of what to get so wanted to see them in person, what rise you running?

Running 8.5" rise im about 5'7 - 5'9 in height. I love them their amazing and the black chromes really nice its kinda like tinted chrome or like oilslick without the pinkish coloring. Its hard to explain but their amazing

|

10/23/2013 12:37 AM

nazdel wrote: Photo

my cult bars in black chrome. best bars i have ever had.

highfrontlowback wrote:

cheers for that dude! just unsure of what to get so wanted to see them in person, what rise you running?

nazdel wrote:

Running 8.5" rise im about 5'7 - 5'9 in height. I love them their amazing and the black chromes really nice its kinda like tinted chrome or like oilslick without the pinkish coloring. Its hard to explain but their amazing

your setup looks awesomee, what stem dyou run?

|

10/23/2013 1:21 AM

Hey man, I'm aware you're new here but there is actually a sale and looking to buy section in the forum main thing. Oh and for bars I'd say get Animal Big4 Bars. More street but they look smooth.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/23/2013 3:02 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

Hey man, I'm aware you're new here but there is actually a sale and looking to buy section in the forum main thing. Oh and for bars I'd say get Animal Big4 Bars. More street but they look smooth.

oh fai enough, was just seeing opinions before hand

|