Back.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2020 10:26 AM

So I'm back to contribute some more smart ass comments. Yeah I know it's been a while. had some pretty serious head and back injuries, cuz I'm still too cool for a helmet so don't worry. riding in the snow and everything. Who's with me?

|

1/23/2020 10:44 AM

Welcome back!

|

1/23/2020 10:46 AM

Drink fight and fuck.

|

MVGA

1/23/2020 10:49 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

So I'm back to contribute some more smart ass comments. Yeah I know it's been a while. had some pretty serious head and back injuries, cuz I'm still too cool for a helmet so don't worry. riding in the snow and everything. Who's with me?

hey...me too. I swear I didn't follow you in....

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/23/2020 10:54 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Drink fight and fuck.

Guy didn’t pull through on his word and blast himself onstage , poser

|

1/23/2020 11:17 AM

Sup!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

1/23/2020 11:36 AM

How ya been. Im not with you 100 percent on the no helmet thing but I have been known to do some tricks while I go out cruising so I suppose Im guilty as well. Lol

|

1/23/2020 2:45 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

hey...me too. I swear I didn't follow you in....

Yeah I saw your post earlier. What a coincidence huh. Glad you back, just get a bike now ha

|

1/23/2020 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2020 2:56 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

How ya been. Im not with you 100 percent on the no helmet thing but I have been known to do some tricks while I go out cruising so I suppose Im guilty as well. Lol

I really just don't think they look cool honestly lol the brain is a resilient thing dude. Didn't they tell you it's all a simulation anyway. Wait wtf was I talking about... to each their own right. Wwggd? Ride

|