Back hub acting weird

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2013 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 4:22 PM

I just got a new bike 2 weeks ago and today i was riding and i started feeling resistance when i was just cruising. I got off my bike and started pedaling with my hand. When i let go the cranks were still moving. I am really confused and have no idea what is going on. Can someone please help?

thanks,
Tom L.

|

4/25/2013 4:53 PM

Cone nut too tight?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/25/2013 4:57 PM

the driver is too tight

|

4/25/2013 5:48 PM

driver is either too tight of you might have crushed, so you can take the driver apart and maybe give it some greece

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/25/2013 5:57 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

driver is either too tight of you might have crushed, so you can take the driver apart and maybe give it some greece

I am not really good with taking my bike apart yet. i will bring it to my friend. My friend put on some pegs for me, could that have tightened it?

|

4/25/2013 7:29 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

tom.lisowski.77 wrote:

I am not really good with taking my bike apart yet. i will bring it to my friend. My friend put on some pegs for me, could that have tightened it?

not if he knows what he is doing in anyway, I would say the driver is probably to tight, if its a brand new bike and its machine built parts it was probably just a slip up

|

"Faster, Faster, Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" -Thompson
Save a tree, Ride a bike
Old Man.Bicycle.Friends - the most important thing in life.

Refs- Jetzy72-DMD-noendinsight666-ninjacat33-SuperstarDK-Skids007-Genesis-Four-Future FBM-mserno75-blueep3piece

4/25/2013 7:52 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

tom.lisowski.77 wrote:

DORBmx wrote:

not if he knows what he is doing in anyway, I would say the driver is probably to tight, if its a brand new bike and its machine built parts it was probably just a slip up

this

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/26/2013 6:33 AM

Is your chain incredibly tight? I see that on new bikes out of the box at work, we loosen the chain and it helps take care of the ghost pedaling.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2013 10:43 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Is your chain incredibly tight? I see that on new bikes out of the box at work, we loosen the chain and it helps take care of the ghost pedaling.

this^ or your friend tightened the fuck out of it when he put them pegs on

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "