Back wheel lash slowdown

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2013 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2013 7:27 PM

people lash out their back wheel to slow down basically how do u do it? instruction wise

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/24/2013 7:13 PM

wot

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/24/2013 7:14 PM

dolan ples

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/24/2013 8:19 PM

It is like a drift kinda. You slightly pick up the rear end, but not enough to remove it from the ground and push your backend out with a turn of the hips. Personally, i think it is better to do the trick at the speed you have unless you are flying and really need to do that. It is silly and most likely will screw you up. Think of it as a flatground moto whip

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/24/2013 10:16 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

It is like a drift kinda. You slightly pick up the rear end, but not enough to remove it from the ground and push your backend out with a turn of the hips. Personally, i think it is better to do the trick at the speed you have unless you are flying and really need to do that. It is silly and most likely will screw you up. Think of it as a flatground moto whip

Yeah what i did at first was whenever there was a little bit on sand on the side of the road or sidewalk i would do it to get comfortable then i started doing it on pavement

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

8/24/2013 10:20 PM

Pretty much brakeless skidding they call it. I do it all the time since I've learned it but not too much since it kills your tires obviously. Just kick it out.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke