Backflip CSB & Flyout 540 advice.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2015 7:55 AM

Yesterday, I did a bunch of backflips into the foam pit at Wheelmill. It was awesome! I loved it! CSB.

Later that day, I started trying flyout 5s. I surprisingly got the rotation on my first couple tries! But I never did land it. Whenever I would get the rotation, I would blow off of my bike onto my butt or elbow or hip or something. I never did get to roll out of one for that reason! It may have been because the floor at Wheelmill is somewhat slippery or it may have been because I was worn out from riding all day or it may have been because I couldn't take the impact, I don't know.

Does anyone have any advice for trying flyout 540s or at least rolling out of them because that is my only problem. I have the rotation, I know what I have to do, but I just can't fakie out of one. I am currently running my coaster wheel.

And the flyout that I was trying them out of didn't have coping. I guess you could just call it a steep wedge.

Thoughts?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

1/19/2015 8:29 AM

Flyout flip !

|

1/19/2015 11:51 AM

Keep your bum over the back tyre as you land, dont.over compress and.burn yourself.

When spinning in a quarter its easier to pull the bike into you a little keeping more upright. The spin will be faster and.leave more time to take the impact.

|

1/19/2015 1:57 PM

I landed a flyout five, three of us were trying it. I finally landed it. Shit's so weird to fakie out of but is sick. i just kinda instant half cabbed when i landed backwards.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/19/2015 2:02 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Keep your bum over the back tyre as you land, dont.over compress and.burn yourself.

When spinning in a quarter its easier to ...more

might wanna consider one of these....
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

1/19/2015 3:37 PM

Will, when you five you aren't over the center of the bike enough and need to keep your inside shoulder level with your other. It'd help with landing 2 tires.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.