Backyard ideas

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2014 8:27 AM

Okay so I live very far from my towns skatepark. I've been thinking about building a ramp but I don't know what kind of ramp or how big/long I want it to be. Any suggestions? What do you have in your backyard that you ride on?

|

Its a skatepark not a playground.

9/26/2014 8:30 AM

Build a 20 foot full pipe

|

9/26/2014 9:02 AM

build what you like. i have a bank, grind box, mini wall, picnic table and i wanna build more

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

9/26/2014 9:59 AM

Check craigslist too. Around me theres usually a halfpipe or a couple quarters for sale

|

Smoke Drink Die

9/26/2014 11:45 AM

Flat rail grind box and a couple of small wedges is what i got

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

9/26/2014 2:33 PM

You could make some dirt jumps also. It gives you style and is free to build.

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

9/27/2014 9:56 AM

Depends on what you like to ride. Rails ledges wedges quarters box jumps, spines, halfipes, miniramps etc.

What do you normally ride? Make stuff for that, or make something different for a change.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/27/2014 5:21 PM

I'm currently building a box jump in my backyard, haven't done really anything to it since last week though cause I need more wood & my dad's the one with the truck and hasn't had time to. progress thread here

Photo

And I have a little quarter behind it, it's not bad, but the transition could be better. Not complaining though cause it's better than nothing haha.

|