Bad Timing

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2011 1:03 PM

When has a part broken on you at the worst time possible?

for me it has to be my brake line while booking it down a trail.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/12/2011 1:06 PM

Overall, was when i bought a new frame cuz i wanted one then my forks snapped!

But when i was actually riding was when i was doing a 3 down a shitty ledge, like, 3 feet high, and my bars snapped and i hit my face and blehh

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

5/12/2011 1:09 PM

Cranks. only had 1 pair snap but it sucked dick

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/12/2011 1:36 PM

i had my rear hub lock up mid dirt jump. probably the worst ET ever done.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/12/2011 1:39 PM

my front wheel fell off when i jumped off a curb shooting through traffic

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/12/2011 1:58 PM

crank. flyin down the side walk pedalin my ass off and the pedal hole strips out and my pedal falls off. ate some ground

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

5/12/2011 1:59 PM

hahaha my friend asked to ride some kids bike down at the local trails and he hit a jump with it and when he was about to land front tire first, the front wheel fell off.

|

RIP Randy Taylor

Check out my edits @ youtube

Refs: getemslough, ktm-kx339, Redcrayon, kneegrow, KTM339, eod1214, tylerkng96, diamondgang760, tibug, White Knight, Dolphin, 562_Rider, joe loves shadow, Michael_Melendez, Sessionpro, aguers, Stolen Boy, ecuadevil, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Vam999

5/12/2011 2:05 PM

nothing has snapped on me haha only cracks which is good

|

5/12/2011 2:09 PM

Tire popped mid 360 came straight down on rim sad

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/12/2011 2:12 PM

On somone elses bike i deseated both tyres doing a 360 out of a bank.
On mine i havent really had any issue, except when my shadow chain exploded as i dropped in.

|

5/12/2011 2:15 PM

everything that could go wrong has happened to me. pinch

|

dk.demolition.diaster.

5/12/2011 2:17 PM

Eons ago,I had a sprocket self destruct about five pedals out of the gate.My knee went into the bars,as I went over the bars.Then I was promptly ran over twice.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/12/2011 2:35 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Eons ago,I had a sprocket self destruct about five pedals out of the gate.My knee went into the bars,as I went over the bars.Then I was promptly ran over twice.

Damn.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/12/2011 2:42 PM

havent snapped anything, bent some shit though.

A friend however had just bought new cranks, he was about to film a line and in the middle of it he droped the bike and it rolled straight out in the street. A car hit it and his cranks snapped, the frame cracked and the wheels bent. Sucked pretty hard.

|

5/12/2011 5:21 PM

I guess when i went on my trip to Tennessee, the second day i was there, i ended up with a bent sprocket, cracked pedal, and stripped cranks.

But one where i actually hurt myself was, i was pedaling up to the top of this gravel road, I just got to the top and my chain completely flew off, causing my pedaling to go out of control and me going over the bars, i busted my head on a rock and walked home after that.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

5/12/2011 5:24 PM

landed on downslope of fun box after going quite high and fast. pressure on pedals, chain snaps, knee into stem, almost hit face on tyre. somehow roll out. throw bike at wall and scare child

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

5/12/2011 5:28 PM

anther i had was i inverted my forks doing a 180 disaster. tire touched grips -__-

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/12/2011 5:36 PM

had a crack in my bars and ignored it. mid dirt jumpthey snapped and i smashed my face on the open metal and fell and cut my face open and got a concussion.... number 7 btw =D ive had 8.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/12/2011 5:40 PM

pedaling my ass off down a busy fucking road i was going like 30 and the cars were going like 60 and my chain snapped and i fell into a lane of traffic but got up quick enough

|

vital's redneck