Bailing help.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2012 1:53 AM

I crash alot and my bike always ends up on me making what ever happen worse, i just can't seem to get the fucker away from me. any advice?

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

1/5/2012 3:15 AM

helmet
knee pads
elbow pads
shin pads
wrist pads
chest pads

problem solved!

|

1/5/2012 4:02 AM

brianoob wrote:

helmet
knee pads
elbow pads
shin pads
wrist pads
chest pads

problem solved!

this

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

1/5/2012 5:01 AM

brianoob wrote:

helmet
knee pads
elbow pads
shin pads
wrist pads
chest pads

problem solved!

gtbikes wrote:

this

i were knee pads and a helmet when i ride concret but i'm not worried about getting hurt it's just fucking annoying when it falls on me :L

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

1/5/2012 5:11 AM

kick it out from under you. Also, if you're high up just let go of it. For some reason I'm really good at not bailing hard, like my friend (704GaMbLeRbMx) falls HARD, but I always seem to get off the bike just in time.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

1/5/2012 6:06 AM

just dithc the bike down and jump over it and land on your feet works the best for me and i need get hurt

|

text: 860 716 2106 i get pics too
email: fattraxkid@yahoo.com

70 refs and climbing

1/5/2012 6:39 AM

you have to be a kitty

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/5/2012 7:03 AM

Don't fall

|

Kings Rideshop
Cult Crew
Talk is Cheap
My Bike Check
http://www.kingsrideshop.com/2011/12/cult-chrome/

1/5/2012 7:05 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

you have to be a kitty

I see what you did there, i'm not scared about bailing i just can't get my bike away from me every time i try and kick it away my foot just ends getting tangled in the chain.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck

12/26/2013 2:56 PM

how do you fall without using your hands tho, I always fall with my hands and im trying to stop

|

Take it Sleazy

12/26/2013 3:17 PM

Bailing is a skill. Takes practice, gotta pay your dues.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/26/2013 4:18 PM

Yeah my bike doesn't leave me. Even if I know it's going really wrong I try and ride it out, like when I was trying opo 270 at out park and over rotated by a lot e.g. Nearly 450 and landed going fake I still tried to get out of it. My advice is keep one hand on there until you know you can push it away safely, this way if you can't but the bike is beside you it won't land back on you

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

12/26/2013 4:32 PM

Typically I just hold on . It usually helps getting out of most bad situations ! But if you have to bail , just kick both feet over your frame and then let go ; that way you can land on your feet or use your hands to roll out , etc.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/26/2013 5:06 PM

I have only bailed a few times and I seem to be good at it. I just throw my bike away from me and land on my feet!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/26/2013 8:15 PM

When i bail my bike just kind of flings me off and i land running unless i go OTB, which sucks sad

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

12/26/2013 10:14 PM

kick that bike from under you like a red headed step child on his birthday

|

12/27/2013 8:36 AM

Hit the eject button and deploy yourself through the air .....just make sure something smokes the ground before your Mellon

|

12/27/2013 2:55 PM

My friends always make fun of me when I bail. I launch my bike. I might land 50ft from where my bike lands.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/27/2013 4:41 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

My friends always make fun of me when I bail. I launch my bike. I might land 50ft from where my bike lands.

Thats pretty funny though LOL Thats like kids you see loop out on manuals and fuckin launch / ghost their bike SOOO far

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 5:15 PM

jetpack.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "