Bakery shuts down

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2013 1:22 PM

Sad news , the Bakery's lease suddenly changed and it's getting torn / moved in a month

I think this is the 3rd time that Brian K. has to change the bakery's location. I have no clue what will happen to the Red Bull weekly sponsorship videos , although I have a feeling Red Bull will probaly help Brian get it going back up again. What a shame, having the sickest spot arguabley for any rider , to get removed.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2013 1:52 PM

Not much to tear down .....that place looked boring as hell to me

|

12/14/2013 2:13 PM

I hope they move it to Pittsburgh, PA. Thatd be so cool. Haha i have always wanted to ride a place where i could move the shit around to however i like.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/14/2013 7:36 PM

cant wait for the Craig Passero and Charlie Crumlish secret recipe to drop

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457