Banned Stash Cap?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2013 6:08 AM

When is this thing supposed to be available? I want one soo damn bad.

Here

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 6:24 AM

i had that idea like 5 years ago. sick that a company is actually going to make em. ive always used black tape and my peg to sneak joints around without having to worry bout gettin caught. noone will think to look inside your pegs.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/25/2013 6:29 AM

when i rode the directors , the bottom of the fork is shut its not open like most forks , i used to just shove the weed bag in there when i had to bring it to school or ride at night , but id get that stash cap in a heartbeat

|

4/25/2013 6:32 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

when i rode the directors , the bottom of the fork is shut its not open like most forks , i used to just shove the weed bag in ...more

Yeah, I want one bad. But not for weed really, aha.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 6:35 AM

when i rode the directors , the bottom of the fork is shut its not open like most forks , i used to just shove the weed bag in ...more

FreddyDapice wrote:

what ya trying to stash ?? pills ? lol jk

|

4/25/2013 6:42 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Honestly, anything really. Just whatever I need to put away.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 6:44 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

if it was bigger, id get it to keep spare spokes in or maybe get it to stash some cash ( beats carrying a wallet lol )

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/25/2013 6:44 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Emergency 20 dollar bill.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/25/2013 6:46 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

if it was bigger, id get it to keep spare spokes in or maybe get it to stash some cash ( beats carrying a wallet lol )

true , cant lose a bolt that tightened down lol , emergency tube or drink money haha

|

4/25/2013 6:46 AM

From your link which is dated March 6...

"Sparky’s is expecting a shipment of them in a little over a week which means your local shop should be able to get them soon after."

And they're on the Sparky's site right now.

|

4/25/2013 6:57 AM

how do you tighten it ? and damn will it fit odyssey forks ? :/

|

4/25/2013 7:05 AM

Fondue wrote:

From your link which is dated March 6...

"Sparky’s is expecting a shipment of them in a little over a week which means your ...more

Thanks, but where the fuck do I buy it? I want one super bad.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:07 AM

Fuck me, my forks are 24.5mm and this is 25mm is .5 really gonna make a difference?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:11 AM

how do you tighten it ? and damn will it fit odyssey forks ? :/

Can't find the compression bolt size. I'm pretty sure you're good.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:13 AM

it says its 25mm x 1.5 thread pitch dans says the odyssey bolt is 24mm x 1.5 thread pitch

|

4/25/2013 7:15 AM

it says its 25mm x 1.5 thread pitch dans says the odyssey bolt is 24mm x 1.5 thread pitch

Then no, you can't. This fucking blows. I think i'f im .5 off it will still work. It will be tight but workable I believe.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:16 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Then no, you can't. This fucking blows. I think i'f im .5 off it will still work. It will be tight but workable I believe.

thats gay af , hopefully they make one for odyssey forks

|

4/25/2013 7:18 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Theres no hope for me. I didn't even know there was 24.5. I'm pretty sure vein is the only one that uses that. I think I can make it work. I'm seriously thinking about trading forks just so I can use this.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:20 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Theres no hope for me. I didn't even know there was 24.5. I'm pretty sure vein is the only one that uses that. I think I can ...more

if they were smart they would make it for odyssey forks , since alot of people ride em

|

4/25/2013 7:25 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Theres no hope for me. I didn't even know there was 24.5. I'm pretty sure vein is the only one that uses that. I think I can ...more

if they were smart they would make it for odyssey forks , since alot of people ride em

If they were smart, they would've made them in different sizes. Like H10, H24, H25, and so on.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 7:31 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

If they were smart, they would've made them in different sizes. Like H10, H24, H25, and so on.

well it seems that most forks are 24 x 1.5 so they should of at least made it the most common size

edit : meant 24mm

|

4/25/2013 7:30 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

well it seems that most forks are 24 x 1.5 so they should of at least made it the most common size

It is 25 x 1.5 because its the most common. I may try to rig a similar one up this weekend. I love the idea. I love how both of our threads always end up in a long ass conversation between me and you, aha.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2013 7:32 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

It is 25 x 1.5 because its the most common. I may try to rig a similar one up this weekend. I love the idea. I love how both ...more

well im at school and i cant work on the online work so might as well discuss bike parts lol , and i meant 24 not 25

|

4/25/2013 7:34 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

It is 25 x 1.5 because its the most common. I may try to rig a similar one up this weekend. I love the idea. I love how both ...more

well im at school and i cant work on the online work so might as well discuss bike parts lol , and i meant 24 not 25

Yeah, same. My grades are such shit this semester right now, it scares me. My mom is gonna be so pissed. I'm supposed to do the best this quarter so I don't have to dal with her shit over summer about grades.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 7:37 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah, same. My grades are such shit this semester right now, it scares me. My mom is gonna be so pissed. I'm supposed to do ...more

im on the computer all day and my instructor isint here so i cant move on on my tests :p

|

4/25/2013 8:07 AM

you could always just put a bar end in the bottom of your seat post. instant stash spot

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/25/2013 8:10 AM

tomdon wrote:

you could always just put a bar end in the bottom of your seat post. instant stash spot

been there aha

|

4/25/2013 8:58 AM

tomdon wrote:

Then i'd have to have an allen key to take it off. i'm just trying to figure something out.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/25/2013 9:06 AM

I use a brake cabble holder strap thing to carry pot if ive nothing in my pockets it can go iin.. dont wanna be squashin my pot now do i :L I saw it ages ago and i agree, it looks awesome, i also want one SOOOOO bad

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/25/2013 10:10 AM

with how many people ride odyssey forks, why the hell wouldnt they make the cap in 24 x 1.5 also? they cut out like half the market by not using that size

|

I'm on the vital legit list!