Bar Spin Front Load stem or Top Load

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2014 11:12 AM

Hello guys so I'm new to this site. I have a question about bar spin so me and my friends are debating on what's the best way or the easiest way to learn and do bar spin. Are front load stem easier or harder to learn bar spin and do them. I want to know how do you guys do your bar spin front load stems or top load stem. So which is better to do bar spin a front stem or a top load stem. Which do you prefer to do bar spin.

|

2/1/2014 11:17 AM

I prefer side load

|

2/1/2014 11:29 AM

Photo
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

2/1/2014 11:36 AM

Photo
|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/1/2014 11:37 AM

Guys I'm new here any suggestion.

|

2/1/2014 11:37 AM

Wide load's the best

|

2/1/2014 11:48 AM

Thanks for nothing you guys is no help at all i just ask a simple question about bar spin. The only answer i got is couple of picture and side stem and wide stem there no such thing as those stem.

|

2/1/2014 11:57 AM

dont really matter front load or top load stem.

|

brakeless maniac

2/1/2014 12:02 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

Thanks for nothing you guys is no help at all i just ask a simple question about bar spin. The only answer i got is couple of ...more

You're asking a question that only you know the answer to, only you will know if it's easier to barspin with a top load or front load, not us. Some people find one's easier than the other, while others find the other option easier. Go with the side load.

|

2/1/2014 12:36 PM

I have a top load washing machine and you can fit a lot more clothes in it.

|

2/1/2014 1:05 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

but a front load is easier to use

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/1/2014 1:08 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

True.

|

2/1/2014 1:13 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

True.

What ever you do dont get a bottom load

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/1/2014 2:06 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

True.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

What ever you do dont get a bottom load

My washer is actually a custom, it catapults the wet clothes into the dryer for me, and the whole washer spins around rather than just the inside.

|

2/1/2014 2:43 PM

Why in the hell you guys talking about washer mechine we suppsoe to talk stems.

|

2/1/2014 2:51 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

My washing machine is in the shape of a stem and it can also wash stems, although it is quite loud.

|

2/1/2014 3:33 PM

I think the fbm shop uses a washing machine type set up to clean their metal tubing before making frames and stuff with it

|

2/1/2014 4:30 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My washer is actually a custom, it catapults the wet clothes into the dryer for me, and the whole washer spins around rather ...more

I laughed way too hard at this

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/1/2014 5:38 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

My washing machine is in the shape of a stem and it can also wash stems, although it is quite loud.

Yeah, just did a load of stems last night. The spin cycle was a bit noisy, but the loudest part was the dryer. My wife woke up like she was on fire, screaming and carrying on, something about " wtf are you doin?! It's 2:30 in the morning, and ....blah blah blah blah", then got really mad when I asked her to make me a sammich since she's up. The facial tick hasn't stopped since...

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

2/1/2014 5:40 PM

I'm going to feed the troll abit here.

You do realize that a top load and front load stem that are the same lengths won't make any difference to the barspin. I think if your blaming not being able to bar on your stem then you are a giant pussy.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

2/1/2014 5:46 PM

Just a tip, wash your stems on delicate, cuts down the noise a little and protects the finish a little better.

|

2/1/2014 6:02 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Just a tip, wash your stems on delicate, cuts down the noise a little and protects the finish a little better.

Another tip, grease the hell out of the knurled area & steerer tube

|

2/1/2014 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2014 6:09 PM

Fbmbmxer22 wrote:

Generally on here If you ask a stupid question, your gonna get a stupid answer, but I guess I'll be the grown up here.

The answer to your original question is....a wide load stem works best.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

2/1/2014 6:08 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Generally on here If you ask a stupid question, your gonna get a stupid answer, but I guess I'll be the grown up here.

The ...more

(insert joke about his mother here)

|

2/1/2014 6:23 PM

I like going to public laundry mats throwing my bike in the giant dryers hopping in and getting a buddy to turn it on so I can ride the dryer so extreme

|

2/1/2014 9:07 PM

Did you guys know that you can heat treat your parts by leaving them im the dryer all day

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/1/2014 9:22 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Did you guys know that you can heat treat your parts by leaving them im the dryer all day

Microwave works better

|

2/1/2014 9:26 PM

crying

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

2/1/2014 9:30 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Microwave works better

I prefer taking mine to Icelandic volcanoes.

|

2/1/2014 9:30 PM

i love this thread.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me