Bar recommendation for barspins?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2013 6:51 AM

Is it usually better to have a) taller or shorter and b) wider or narrower bars when you first learn to barspin?

|

6/12/2013 7:02 AM

Its all a matter of preference..

Taller bars = straighter body positioning
Shorter bars = slightly bent over positioning
Wider bars = More bar to catch, but more bar to spin
Narrow Bars = Less Bar to catch, but easier to spin

You have to find a bar you are comfortable riding first before you decided to throw bars. You cant just say, Odyssey Sand Bars are the best bars for bar spins or Animal Big Fours. Its all a matter of preference. Find a Bar YOU are happy with then learn bar spins.

|

6/12/2013 7:12 AM

Thanks, man!

|

6/12/2013 8:42 AM

Topsey wrote:

You have to find a bar you are comfortable riding first before you decided to throw bars. You cant just say, Odyssey Sand Bars are the best bars for bar spins or Animal Big Fours. Its all a matter of preference. Find a Bar YOU are happy with then learn bar spins.

Topsey with his wise words of wisdom...yet again.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/12/2013 9:09 AM

Topsey wrote:

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/12/2013 9:38 AM

^ Somebody please get rid of him! ^

|

6/12/2013 9:54 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

dude your just a fucken troll stop pissing people off your just wasting all of our time. so STFU if you don't have anything sensible to say

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/12/2013 9:55 AM

Topsey wrote:

This is very true and informing. I couldn't have said it better.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/12/2013 10:01 AM

Jj0996, I couldn't have said it better myself.

|

6/12/2013 10:06 AM

justus.smith.311 wrote:

Jj0996, I couldn't have said it better myself.

lol thx

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/12/2013 11:31 AM

It doesn't matter one bit. whatever bars you are comfortable riding with are the bars you want to use.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

6/12/2013 12:03 PM

personally I found I like taller bars with average length for bars, it feels more comfortable and I find I hit my knees less. I ride 8.5 rise with TL and 28 wide. It's whatever feels more comfortable for you!

|

6/12/2013 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 12:40 PM

Topsey wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

dude your just a fucken troll stop pissing people off your just wasting all of our time. so STFU if you don't have anything sensible to say

12345 is vital speak for "I agree with all of that, topsey is fucking genius" he's not trolling in this case

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK