Bar spin help!!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2013 7:12 PM

So i can consistently throw and land fly out barspins and i now want to learn 180 bars, the problem is i throw my bars the same way i spin, how much harder is this than a normal 180 bar, also how much harder would this make it doing them flat. as hard as normal 180 bars flat are it seems like they would almost be impossible like this, thanks

|

10/1/2013 7:23 PM

180 bars are supposedly easier, and I have had a few friends who could 180 bar flat, but not reg bar flat/flyout. Idk about the way you do it though. I'd say learn either oppo 180s or bars

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/1/2013 7:52 PM

They are not harder, I learnt them that way. They are actually easier to learn then regular bars as state above cause your legs are automaically stuck to your bike and everything is under control. Try them.

I am goofy footed, and people say I spin, whip bar and grind the wrong way, but I never noticed any problem and never complain about anything being difficult, I just try tricks over and over until I learn them, most people seem to look for excuses though. Good luck brah.

|

10/1/2013 8:08 PM

Sounds good man thanks for the help

|