Bar spins

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2016 5:43 AM

I'm trying bar spins for the first time once I get my wheel set laced....but anyways I watched a couple videos on tips and how to bar spin,I've watched adam lz newest how to bar spin.So I tried his indoor bike thing,it makes me a lot more confident to try them and not to be as scared.i even added the weights to the bottom to give it more weight and it helps,but you guys have any other tips that could maybe help me???

|

1/21/2016 6:06 AM

They are easy but scary. I didn't try them for a long time, but they were so easy when i finally had the balls to throw them. Just commit. Good luck man

|

1/21/2016 9:04 AM

Hey thanks man!!! I feel confident,usually I get hate on here

|

1/21/2016 11:52 AM

Hop em into grass in case you dump it.

I learned them manual then flyout then got the hop bar figured out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/21/2016 12:29 PM

you honestly gotta just throw them. Before I would throw and I'd hop off the bike because I'd get scared. I learned how to pick up bar on cement and that really helped me out when i tried to throw them because I committed to the barspin. So i'd suggest learning how to pick up bar for confidence. When you can do that comfortably take it to grass, then finally take it to the cement.

|

1/21/2016 1:00 PM

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short