Bar to nuts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2015 2:55 AM

I gotta csb. I was trying bar spins in racked my nuts. I was gonna quit BMX right there but then I felt better n kept going

|

7/7/2015 4:17 AM

Ouch !!!!

|

7/7/2015 4:37 AM

What a coincidence.

Just an hour ago I was tryin' out my new jump, ran short, bailed, and had the rear tire bounce back into my nuts (at about 50 psi).

The weird thing about nut hits (and this is like the 3rd in my life, hope my baby machine is still in order), is that they hurt super extremely bad, but after a while it's gone like it never happened... Seriously...

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/7/2015 5:57 AM

Skylight wrote:

What a coincidence.

Just an hour ago I was tryin' out my new jump, ran short, bailed, and had the rear tire bounce back into my nuts (at about 50 psi).

The weird thing about nut hits (and this is like the 3rd in my life, hope my baby machine is still in order), is that they hurt super extremely bad, but after a while it's gone like it never happened... Seriously...

youre fine ive taken many hits to the balls and my venom is still lethal

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton