Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 11:26 PM

Today i went to my local. Decided to get my bars higher, cause they are like 15 cms high most of the time.

Got about a meter high. Didnt catch.
Bike fell and i got crossbar to the face when it bounced back up.
It hurt.

Also, anyone got any tips on dipping 3's?

|

5/27/2011 11:30 PM

the only part of that i understood was you getting hit in the face
whats a dipping 3? im not very good with trick names find me a link and i might be able to help

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/27/2011 11:34 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

the only part of that i understood was you getting hit in the face
whats a dipping 3? im not very good with trick names find me a link and i might be able to help

basically a 360 except your front end is pointing to the ground

|

5/27/2011 11:36 PM

ooo ha ha ye all your do is throw a reg 3 and leana little forward and to the side your spinning

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 11:47 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

ooo ha ha ye all your do is throw a reg 3 and leana little forward and to the side your spinning

yeh. i can get it slightly dipped. So like, more side huck you say?

|

5/27/2011 11:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2011 11:55 PM

not quite
you basically when you huckyour want topush your shoulder down and forward a lil bit this will cause you to dip in and when your coming to the landing youll basically level yourself out sorry im really bad at explaining things if i had a cam id show you what i mean
kind of like when you toothhanger 3 a spine if that helps?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/27/2011 11:55 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

not quite
you basically when you huckyour want topush your shoulder down and forward a lil bit this will cause you to dip in and when your coming to the landing youll basically level yourself out sorry im really bad at explaining things if i had a cam id show you what i mean
kind of like when you toothhanger 3 a spine if that helps?

Whats a toothhanger 3? haha. so push my top should to the ground sorta?

|

5/27/2011 11:59 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

this but over a spine

and ye thats exactly what i meant lol
|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/28/2011 12:09 AM

bricerbmx wrote:

Shakesman69 wrote:

bricerbmx wrote: this but over a spine

and ye thats exactly what i meant lol

OHHHHHHH. Yeah, i cant do those. xD

|

5/28/2011 12:09 AM

AJ Anaya has a how to 540 footjam, which requires a dipped 360 to get into and he said to drop your inside shoulder.

|

5/28/2011 12:11 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

AJ Anaya has a how to 540 footjam, which requires a dipped 360 to get into and he said to drop your inside shoulder.

K. that works. AJ Anaya is the cunt that made me want to get my bars higher. haha. Such a lushious how tuesday.

|

5/28/2011 12:11 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

just like this lol or exactly what i said lol

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

5/28/2011 12:22 AM

when i do dipped 3s all i do is suck up my legs up drop my right shoulder (i spin to the right) and push out my arms i basicly keep my arms straight when your dipping it but make shure you get enough air out of what ever you doing it on cause ive had bad experiences, and if your doing em on a spine you need to shift your weight more forward.

As for the barspin only advice i have for you is dont be scared catch em cause if you decide to bail right as your gonna catch em it will most likely end up bad. get them really dialed flat and take em bigger. In my opinion 180 bars and 3 bars are easier than a flat bar idk why but they just are soo maybe try a 180 bar

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

5/28/2011 1:33 AM

i can dip threes so good i go over the bars (;

|

5/28/2011 1:59 AM

TCbmx. wrote:

when i do dipped 3s all i do is suck up my legs up drop my right shoulder (i spin to the right) and push out my arms i basicly keep my arms straight when your dipping it but make shure you get enough air out of what ever you doing it on cause ive had bad experiences, and if your doing em on a spine you need to shift your weight more forward.

As for the barspin only advice i have for you is dont be scared catch em cause if you decide to bail right as your gonna catch em it will most likely end up bad. get them really dialed flat and take em bigger. In my opinion 180 bars and 3 bars are easier than a flat bar idk why but they just are soo maybe try a 180 bar

Thanks mate. Ima work on dip 3's heaps.
I have bars pretty much dialed on flyout, just wanted em bigger.

Flat bars are so hard. Dont work right. dizzy

Ive tried 180 bars, but i cant keep my front foot on. Oh well, ride more and ill get it eventually.

|