Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2015 2:55 PM

I have unfortunately bent my bars meaning I need new ones. Can someone suggest some good makes, I would like to have bars which have a high rise and are strong

|

4/17/2015 3:36 PM

Sunday,Odyssey,Kink,Cult.... There's upsweep backsweep and stuff as well that you should consider and what brands you prefer

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/17/2015 5:30 PM

S&m bars I love mine

|

4/18/2015 6:56 AM

Probably bent from being too wide. Honestly the wider they are the more leverage you have to bend the hell outta them.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/18/2015 7:45 PM

Do you like upsweep? Back sweep? How much rise there is everything between 7.5"-11" that's a heap of different choices. What sort of width do you want? For fuck sake at least say what sort of colour you want.

Or just go on dans pick a bar at random and go buy it through your local shop

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/19/2015 8:06 AM

Gump wrote:

Do you like upsweep? Back sweep? How much rise there is everything between 7.5"-11" that's a heap of different choices. What ...more

this. like i like smaller bars with more upsweep. people riding normal shit think im cray cray.

id look into what you like a lil more if you dont already know.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/19/2015 9:50 AM

I like my vandalbars. They have extra thick tubing and feel nice.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop