Bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2009 4:48 PM

Any recomendations?...never bought bars before.

|

8/18/2009 4:59 PM

Do you like big bars or small bars? Because I bought my first bars also. They are the Colony Official bars, 7.9" rise 26" width and they feel like they will never bend on you. My friend, who loves big bars, says that they feel really strong, way better than his Sky Highs.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

8/18/2009 5:00 PM

I dunno - never used big bars. Ive been using these bent bars from a FIT AM for a few months..

|

8/18/2009 5:07 PM

Those are probably 7.5" rise or so with a 25" width. Just estimating. Well, I personally think the Colony Official bars are amazing. But I don't like big bars so yeah.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

8/18/2009 5:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:23 PM

the bars im selling.

s&m race xlt bars. soooooo good. i just want chrome ones. 50 shipped.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/18/2009 5:47 PM

I love badger v2
The geomitry is nice

|

Sigs are for Pigs

8/18/2009 5:50 PM

abod wrote:

the bars im selling.

s&m race xlt bars. soooooo good. i just want chrome ones. 50 shipped.

hmm..

|

8/18/2009 5:51 PM

piggy7 wrote:

I love badger v2
The geomitry is nice

exact same geometry as the failure roseannes
it feels SOOOO good ha
8 tall
27 wide
12 backsweep
1upsweep =]

|

REFS- WOLFEN, THESHADOWIZUPONU, EASTERNBIKES55, IRIDEFLY, BMX4LIFE89

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/18/2009 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2009 5:54 PM

abod wrote:

the bars im selling.

s&m race xlt bars. soooooo good. i just want chrome ones. 50 shipped.

skidmark wrote:

hmm..

it has the standard 28 wide, 8 high, 12 backsweep and 1 upsweep. really good bars. especially if you have never bought any and want some.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/18/2009 5:53 PM

piggy7 wrote:

I love badger v2
The geomitry is nice

flybikes55 wrote:

exact same geometry as the failure roseannes
it feels SOOOO good ha
8 tall
27 wide
12 backsweep
1upsweep =]

best bars ever? i think sooooo

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

8/18/2009 5:55 PM

abod wrote:

the bars im selling.

s&m race xlt bars. soooooo good. i just want chrome ones. 50 shipped.

skidmark wrote:

hmm..

abod wrote:

it has the standard 28 wide, 8 high, 12 backsweep and 1 upsweep. really good bars. especially if you have never bought any and want some.

how would i get you payment? i dont have paypal..cause i dont have a bank account.

|

8/18/2009 6:01 PM

scerbos,dont cut them

sky highs

sunday tutor

ive rode all those and loved them all

|

8/18/2009 6:09 PM

skidmark wrote:

hmm..

abod wrote:

it has the standard 28 wide, 8 high, 12 backsweep and 1 upsweep. really good bars. especially if you have never bought any and want some.

skidmark wrote:

how would i get you payment? i dont have paypal..cause i dont have a bank account.

mail me a money order. ive done a few deals that way.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!


FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

8/18/2009 6:09 PM

odyssey lumberjacks are great, and come with a lifetime warranty. check them out

|

8/19/2009 4:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:24 PM

Tempered Treason Bars, 8 high & 27 wide

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

8/19/2009 8:36 AM

go with fit sky highs, they will do you good, if you like big bars

|

8/19/2009 8:44 AM

i have skyhighs and there prob the sickest bars ive ridin real big, real light, real sick

|