Bars ends won't stay in

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2018 8:48 PM

They're a good bit too small I wanna say 1/16 to 1/8 too small any tips to get them to stay

|

3/30/2018 8:50 PM

Wrap the insert part with electrical tape.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/30/2018 9:18 PM

What sort of bar ends are they? The electric tape idea is good

|

3/30/2018 9:20 PM

They're nylon push in. They're too small for my new 3/4" bars. Electric tape is good. I'll try thay

|

3/31/2018 5:35 AM

Buy new ones

|

It’s all bmx

3/31/2018 5:47 AM

Odyssey Par Ends

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/31/2018 8:42 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Odyssey Par Ends

^^^

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/31/2018 9:47 AM

Nip up the bars at the end so they slightly ovalised and hammer them in. I dont mean squash the hell out of them, just a nip up.

Or yer, spend couple quid on new ones lol

|

3/31/2018 10:01 AM

C win wrote:

Nip up the bars at the end so they slightly ovalised and hammer them in. I dont mean squash the hell out of them, just a nip up.

Or yer, spend couple quid on new ones lol

That seems a little excessive. Wrapping the insert part with electrical tape, you can make them fit very tightly.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/31/2018 10:26 AM

I don't mind buying new ones. Not many white ones out there

|

3/31/2018 8:30 PM

brettdotcom14 wrote:

I don't mind buying new ones. Not many white ones out there

Spray paint bud

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/31/2018 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2018 9:06 PM

@brettdotcom14

Dude, it's a bar end. It's going to get beat the fuck up lol, so it won't be a specific color for long lol, just go spend $10 on a pair of Odyssey grips and the Odyssey grips come with the Par Ends and you'll be set dude!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/1/2018 3:49 AM

Typical problem.

There's a variation to the electrical tape; use double sided tape if you don't have electrical tape on hand.

Un-ravel as you go, and then insert. It's gonna stay there until the end of the world.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.