Bars spin with wrong foot forward

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2015 6:12 PM

I have my left foot forward and bar clock wise and hit my left knee all the time should i try with my other foot forward or just learn them somehow?

|

9/30/2015 6:22 PM

I'm left foot forward and throw clockwise bit goofy at first

|

9/30/2015 6:26 PM

blizzbikes wrote:

I'm left foot forward and throw clockwise bit goofy at first

Alright i tried half bars and got it once and hit my knee three times in the same spot :DDD, i bearly jump at all but maybe if i jump higher ill level out better idk :DD

|

9/30/2015 8:21 PM

I throw them wrong as well. I wouldn't worry about it for a while. It'd be fine anyways. I can hop truck sometimes and stuff. Except its almost like a bar and a 1/4 or bar and a half at times since you spin and throw the same direction. Some say they look ugly but i prefer it.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/30/2015 10:04 PM

I leaned barspins like this 2 months ago. They are a bit tricky....

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

9/30/2015 10:10 PM

I never understood how goofy bars affected the likeliness of the bars hitting your knee, since with regular barspins, you would be likely to hit your knee quicker since you throw directly into the direction your front foot. For people who do it goofy, by the time the bars go to your front foot, the bars are already halfway around and you should technically have your knees back already. All that barspins do while being goofy are tilt the bike and throw you off axis.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

9/30/2015 11:26 PM

I'm like you and I try to learn barspins, first learn it by throwing it clockwise (your comfortable one) so you'll be able to do in straight line, hop, fakie, into and off grinds.
But to throw it in rotation, you'll have to learn them unclockwise or spin opposite.

|