Barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2017 9:37 AM

I really hate them but its a "must have" trick. I can do them both ways I learned switch first and my regulr way is much weaker my biggest problem is with both way i catch the bar when my tires hit the ground its very sketchy and dangerous to do bigger speed or drop. I throw the bars whats obviously one reason this happening but i just cant follow i tried many times. Can you guys give me some tips to avoid this problem?

|

2/11/2017 11:59 AM

Hop higher, spin faster. But you don't have to do them if you don't like them. I haven't done one for about 10 years, I don't like them now so I don't do them

|

2/11/2017 2:04 PM

They aren't a "must do" if you don't give a fuck about pleasing others

|

2/11/2017 2:52 PM

Its silly but i always wanted to be a pro im kinda too old for it already and im not progressing that much but trying wont hurt

|

2/11/2017 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2017 3:05 PM

So you just learn tricks to look cool for other people. That sucks. If someone told me I "must have" a trick, I'd tell that jock to fuckoff, and go back to playing football.
I'd rather be an original pro, than some YouTube clone.

|

2/11/2017 7:15 PM

The only "must have" trick is the bunny hop, that way you can do all the tricks you want. Ride for your pleasure first.

I ride since years and I never did a single barspin or a whip which are "absolute must have tricks", I'll learn bars one of these days but whips... I just hate them, so I do other stuffs, it's like the whole concept of FREEstyle.

|

2/11/2017 10:44 PM

most frustrating but satisfying trick in my arsenal haha

|

2/12/2017 12:49 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

So you just learn tricks to look cool for other people. That sucks. If someone told me I "must have" a trick, I'd tell that jock to fuckoff, and go back to playing football.
I'd rather be an original pro, than some YouTube clone.

Whoa dude chill the fuck down i asked a question i did put must have in "" on purpose i dont see shit telling: YOU guys need to go outside and do barspins, in my post. I ride bmx for a long time now and im not succes in it everytime but never did it for other than myself cause i enjoyed doing it. I just want to learn them properly and thats why i created this post dont need your negativity here ill learn whatever tricks i want anyway

|

2/14/2017 5:42 PM

that stolen bike thing is extremely laaaammmme

|

2/14/2017 6:29 PM

ina wrote:

that stolen bike thing is extremely laaaammmme

The, what now?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/15/2017 2:16 PM

Wearing a boot with a broken fifth metatarsal in my right foot from trying to learn a pull up bar. Hahaha on flat. I learned a big air out onto a ledge the minute before and then tried a bars pin going one mph and broke my shit. I still ride everyday in the boot but I don't jump on or off shit. Two more weeks I'm hoping. Gotta go back and conquer that ish. Cut my bars down to 26 maybe that will help. Want to try lower offset forks for better spin. Anyone try that? Does it help?

|

Studies have shown that riding a bicycle everyday makes you more awesome than the general population.

2/15/2017 5:32 PM

the what now??? you make no sense

|