Barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2018 1:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 4:00 PM

guys I want so much to learn barspin but I showed all the fucki@@ tutorials and i do what tells me the tutorial and i cant throw i am so scared(but I can do pull up bar)what can I do to learn it I want so much I riding for 2 years and my dream is to do barspin beacuse its so imposimble for me!tell me please what i can do! thanks every guy who answers!(and something else i can keep my foot on pedal if i throw the bar)

insta: @john_lamproulias

|

2/11/2018 2:09 PM

Find a patch of grass or an astroturf pitch, hop and throw. There's no way to get over the fear other than actually throwing a barspin.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/11/2018 2:26 PM

I just felt my foot stay on randomly and just tossed , and landed it 2 it 3 tries later . Biggest thing is actually being able to throw the bar quick and then when you can do that try keepin your foot on

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/11/2018 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2018 4:54 PM

Start small. If you throw them fast enough you will land it whether you catch then in the air or not. I still have trouble with getting them higher..i seem to bash my knees with the bar. Maybe invest in shin and knee combo ..i just don't like wearing pads though because I feel like they constrict motion too much. Pull up bars are a good start though. If you can get 10 out of 10 pull up bars then try it. Keep your knees together before you hop. Don't do a normal hop because if you bend your knees you could end up falling back or shooting off the pedals. Stare straight down at your stem and huck it lol

|

2/11/2018 5:48 PM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Start small. If you throw them fast enough you will land it whether you catch then in the air or not. I still have trouble ...more

Thanks Nate i would try to do better pull up barspins and I hope will do a barspin like a couple of days!

|