Barspin

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2018 9:19 PM

If I'm left foot forward do I throw the bars with my left hand? I'm wondering if this will matter for barspin type tricks. Just wonderingsmile

|

7/13/2018 9:33 PM

I'm left foot forward and throw the bars clockwise, so with my right hand... just do whatever feels more comfortable to you dude

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/13/2018 10:09 PM

if you're left foot forward you should be throwing them with your left hand/counterclockwise. it'll help when doing 180 bars and such, as topside barspins are weird and harder.

|

7/14/2018 12:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2018 12:41 AM

Throw them with your left hand anti clockwise if you spin clockwise. I started trying to learn switch as it felt more comfortable but ended up relearning the regular way and it helped a lot. Still haven't landed anything other than pullup bars but I feel a lot closer than before. Doesn't matter that much but it makes tricks like 180 bars easier.

|

7/14/2018 1:29 AM

Like as people said, ifyou are left forward, you should throw it anti-clockwise. if you throw it opposite, doesn't matter so much but it will be harder when you will try 180bar and 360bar.

|

7/14/2018 7:47 AM

You're lucky that's the correct way. I can bar both ways but my natural is left foot forward and throw with my right hand made barspins hard to get dialed.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/14/2018 7:10 PM

Yeah so I'm left foot forward and thought I should always throw with my dominant (right) hand, meaning I would catch with my weak(left) hand...I tried throwing with my weak hand (throwing them counter clockwise) and it felt so much more comfortable. Crazy, but a

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/16/2018 11:29 AM

Four wrote:

You're lucky that's the correct way. I can bar both ways but my natural is left foot forward and throw with my right hand made ...more

So if I actually spin my bars with my left hand Im doing it right, correct?

|

7/16/2018 11:37 AM

Four wrote:

You're lucky that's the correct way. I can bar both ways but my natural is left foot forward and throw with my right hand made ...more

Rubberduck wrote:

So if I actually spin my bars with my left hand Im doing it right, correct?

Yes.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/17/2018 6:39 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

if you're left foot forward you should be throwing them with your left hand/counterclockwise. it'll help when doing 180 bars ...more

This technically, but just throw em, and then learn em both ways and you don't need to worry.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura