Barspin help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 11:57 AM

I can land barspins and catch them in the air and everything but when i land my back foot goes down and i have to pedal out of them..........................why is this happening???

|

5/23/2013 12:14 PM

Had the same problem but my front foot came off i just taped that foot onto the pedal took me some time to get balls to throw them failed first couple of times and then got them

|

don't overthink it just do it !

5/23/2013 1:27 PM

Commitment issue. Keep at it, the foot will learn to obey. Else chop that fucker off.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/23/2013 3:17 PM

Hmm i do that when i land off balance or my foot isnt locked in right. try to stay in balance better and pinch the seat until you hit the ground so you dont have to worry about it coming off.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/23/2013 8:16 PM

alright ill try all this thanks!

|

5/23/2013 11:08 PM

just keep at it, once you start to get it itll come natural

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "