Barspin tips?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2015 11:06 PM

Always had a problem with taking my foot off, but tonight I spent 2.5 hours squashing that problem and actually landed a few bars. Problem is, majority of my attempts ended up with my bar striking my front foot leg 3/4 of the way through the rotation, now I have a third knee haha. Just curious if there's anything I can be doing to prevent this, or if it will just come with practice. I try straightening my legs out and leaning over the bars. Btw I throw my bars "proper" (RFF throw with my right hand.) Thanks!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/17/2015 11:22 PM

get a longer frame, unless your doing them on your heels lol

|

9/17/2015 11:25 PM

Jonney_Byrd wrote:

get a longer frame, unless your doing them on your heels lol

I'm already running a 21.5" and no I've been tippy-toeing them lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/17/2015 11:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2015 11:33 PM

sorry i read it wrong lol,try keeping your legs straigt as possible and stick your ass out more, and lean over them bars, that'l help your legs clear too, good luck

|

9/17/2015 11:43 PM

Jonney_Byrd wrote:

sorry i read it wrong lol,try keeping your legs straigt as possible and stick your ass out more, and lean over them bars, ...more

Thanks man!

|

9/18/2015 8:08 AM

get in dat awkward position like HELL Photo
straight leggz
that's all Ive got to say

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

9/18/2015 8:46 AM

HOW HAS NO ONE ALREADY POSTED THIS?!?!!
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2015 8:47 AM

Also, raise your seat so you can pinch it with your knees, sounds silly, but holy crap it makes things WAY easier, then you learn where to get your legs.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2015 11:31 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Also, raise your seat so you can pinch it with your knees, sounds silly, but holy crap it makes things WAY easier, then you ...more

never worked for me but thinking of it now, it could have helped

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]