Barspins

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2019 6:41 PM

I habe been wanting to do barspins ever since i started riding, i think i can get them now. I can lift barspin and have practiced against a wall plenty of times, so do i just throw them and pinch my seat? Flyout and hop bars are what im try to learn in that order.

|

I like riding my bike.

11/4/2019 7:27 PM

Can you T-bog? If not try some hop and fly out this will help a lot with bars and getting comfortable with taking your hands off while in the air

Do you throw your bars the correct way to match your footing? This is important because oppo bars tend to make the bike magically flip sideways and you could break your ankle if you’re not ready for that especially if you don’t have 4 pegs

But this is one of those tricks where you gotta eat shit to learn them so be prepared for that lol

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/5/2019 4:48 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Can you T-bog? If not try some hop and fly out this will help a lot with bars and getting comfortable with taking your hands off while in the air

Do you throw your bars the correct way to match your footing? This is important because oppo bars tend to make the bike magically flip sideways and you could break your ankle if you’re not ready for that especially if you don’t have 4 pegs

But this is one of those tricks where you gotta eat shit to learn them so be prepared for that lol

No it isn't that important to throw a certain way.

You just gotta try em. Flyouts are a fairly easy way to learn em.

Pop out, move your legs back to "pinch the seat/cranks", throw, catch, land.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura