Barspins and

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2014 8:02 PM

Handle Bars !
I Am running chase hawk CULT bars 8.10 rise 28 wide

the feel a little low, therefor i am paranoid about getting my knees knocked so i take my back foot off the pedal every time i throw one.

In your experience !? do bigger bars help ? do they make it easier? if so why?
give me the 411
i been riding for years but this still haunts me

|

1/15/2014 8:48 PM

Stop being a bitch, er start riding scoots

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/15/2014 8:57 PM

Don't matter. Just huck em bro.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/15/2014 9:47 PM

Cmon, people barspin with Perfect 10's. No excuses unless you throw them goofy maybe. But still.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

1/15/2014 11:42 PM

It's a mental thing people can bar with 23" bars and 32" bars. Just huck them

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/16/2014 1:11 AM

Yeah, if you try them properly, either on manual or bunny, you wont hit your knees, i used to think the same.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/17/2014 10:07 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Cmon, people barspin with Perfect 10's. No excuses unless you throw them goofy maybe. But still.

I do throw em goofy lol
damn i got sabotaged by everyone !

|

1/17/2014 10:08 PM

im left foot forward and throwing the bar with my right hand catching with my left
WTF ! right foot keeps coming off. Any solution other than HUCK EM????

|

1/18/2014 2:02 AM

Mfwic_ wrote:

im left foot forward and throwing the bar with my right hand catching with my left

You tried half bars before? They're easier to commit to and easier to land, might help build the confidence for full bars :p

|

1/18/2014 2:28 AM

Mfwic_ wrote:

MaxN wrote:

You tried half bars before? They're easier to commit to and easier to land, might help build the confidence for full bars :p

i wouldnt do that. You mught get used to half bars and stick with those, and it might be more difficult to learn normal barspins.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/18/2014 2:32 AM

Mfwic_ wrote:

MaxN wrote:

T-rider wrote:

i wouldnt do that. You mught get used to half bars and stick with those, and it might be more difficult to learn normal barspins.

Yeah suppose that could happen, never known it tho, :p, learnt bars both ways like that, helped loads, once you get halfbars caught in the air decently, then when you throw full bars it should come within a couple go's

|

1/24/2014 2:16 PM

I learned bars with 8x26 and didnt really hit my knees at all just make sure you straighten them and youll be good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/24/2014 2:53 PM

Knee pads.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/24/2014 3:06 PM

Ankle protections might be good to.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

1/26/2014 9:13 AM

whenever you're learning bars you should wear knee and shin pads. I never wore them until I started trying bars and they have been the best thing ever. when I was first learning them I has 8.5x29 wide and sometimes on the way back around they'd get caught on my knee and I'd literally have to pull it out. that was on flyout though it won't happen like that on flat lol

|