Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

9/25/2013 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/25/2013 5:41 PM

What the hell are one piece bars

And 13" thats just incredibly fuckin stupid

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/25/2013 5:50 PM

before you know it they will start making 20 by 30 wide i think one piece bars are just formed and shaped somehow without the wields on the cross bar

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/25/2013 6:04 PM

im 99 percent sure this is a joke.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/25/2013 6:09 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

This.

The caption to that photo: "Prototyping new products. 13 inch rise, one piece, no welds, available in Rasta and oilslick only!"

|

9/25/2013 6:15 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

This.

The caption to that photo: "Prototyping new products. 13 inch rise, one piece, no welds, available in Rasta and ...more

Yeah that has to be a joke then

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/25/2013 6:54 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

This.

The caption to that photo: "Prototyping new products. 13 inch rise, one piece, no welds, available in Rasta and ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

are one piece bars even possible if it is a joke lol they had me going but if not i dont see those bars selling

|

Last words?
- Jeremiah Smith

9/25/2013 6:57 PM

It's a fucking joke...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

9/25/2013 7:07 PM

really the only thing that said joke to me was the "nice tall big" instead of actually saying the geo haha

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/25/2013 7:24 PM

Well fbm are releasing 4 peice bars with 2 degree up so that's a joke

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/25/2013 8:12 PM

For fuck sake, the measurments say big, tall, and nice. It's a damn joke

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/25/2013 8:56 PM

Knew it was a joke when i saw fbm, especially after the uranus seat plug thing from awhile back.

|

9/26/2013 11:18 AM

Lol this a joke. wont surprise when s&m makes it though.

|

9/26/2013 11:32 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

This.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

are one piece bars even possible if it is a joke lol they had me going but if not i dont see those bars selling

yes, they are going to be cnc'd from a solid block of chromoly =P

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/26/2013 11:35 AM

Scenekid69 wrote:

I think S&M will only do that if someone else makes an 11 rise. They have to stay on top. Look at when 10's came out....now a couple other companies are doing it as well.

I ride Elevenz with a front load and I must say, it feels good!!

|

REFS-

Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

9/26/2013 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2013 1:25 PM

See my avatar for further info!
Photo
I laughed so hard the other day when I noticed S&M has "Elevenz" now!

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/26/2013 1:46 PM

48 knurling lol

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

9/26/2013 1:47 PM

FBM would never stoop that low, suprised they done 9 inch bars, getting their hand in the market though, can't blame them.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

9/26/2013 1:52 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

The Horror Contact wrote:

I think S&M will only do that if someone else makes an 11 rise. They have to stay on top. Look at when 10's came ...more

I don't think people like to admit it but S&m are just as trendy as cult. No difference. If I remember right youre fairly tall? like 6'5? probably does feel good.

|

9/26/2013 2:01 PM

motogrizz wrote:

See my avatar for further info!
Photo
I laughed so hard the other day when I noticed S&M has "Elevenz" now!

you may have laughed when noticing it but , if you really thinking about ...most are riding their bars at a 10- 11 inch rise already. 9inch rise with a 30mm plus rise stem?? Youre already over 10 inches of rise....With an 11 inch rise, you can run a front load but still gain the height in which all the toploads do or having it equal. Lets not leave out people who have an extremely short steerer tube and cannot get anymore height.

Its really not that funny of an issue. Everyone bashed S&M when the Perfect 10 bars came out however, I didnt see any negative talk of brand like BSD, TREE and others for having a 10 bar.

If we are gonna laugh on 10-11 rise bars, we may as well start laughing at 21.5tt frames and such. The sport is growing and with it, more people. You cant expect someone 6-7 foot tall to be riding the same size setup as someone who is a foot shorter then them.

|

REFS-

9/26/2013 3:47 PM

^this

|

9/26/2013 10:02 PM

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/27/2013 6:14 PM

this thread is just full of win... shit like this is why I love fbm

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

9/28/2013 5:15 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

This.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

yes mountain bikes and freestyle motocross riders ride one piece bars.........even some race bikes for smaller kids have one piece bars...........but having a one piece bar with the bends and height gain of normal bmx bars would be a bad idea with those kind of bends.........id love to see somebody with stupidly tall bars eat shit with one piece bars

|

9/28/2013 7:09 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

you may have laughed when noticing it but , if you really thinking about ...most are riding their bars at a 10- 11 inch rise ...more

Lol my frame has a 21.5" tt ahaha

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr