:) Be yourself! :)

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2013 7:41 PM

Don't let others tell you how to act. Do what makes YOU happy! Whether it's doing a hobby you love that everyone else hates, or having a less common sexual orientation, do what YOU want. I'm homosexual, ride bmx in a school full of jocks, listen to punk in a world of pop music, and fingerbike even though it's "gay." But I'm happy, so I don't care what others think.

Life is hard, but do what makes you happy if you want to enjoy life! smile

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/5/2013 7:45 PM

I used to tech deck in middle school i was pretty good (but sucked at skating) LOL just be like come at me bro and they will leave you alone.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/5/2013 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2013 7:51 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I used to tech deck in middle school i was pretty good (but sucked at skating) LOL just be like come at me bro and they will leave you alone.

haha fingerboarding is cool. I just don't even care. I ride my fingerbike in the middle of the campus. All these people watch me and some laugh. but others actually like it (one of these supporters is my boyfriend smile )

|

9/5/2013 8:57 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I finger board all the time. put more money in to that than b_m_x

|

9/5/2013 9:03 PM

Where do they still sell finger bikes??

|

9/5/2013 9:03 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

nice. i'm lucky i don't have to buy ramps and ledges. my daddy got me a big box of little wooden blocks a long time ago. i just taped the blocks togehter and made some sweet ledges. actually, check out my fingerbike park.

|

9/5/2013 9:04 PM

trainwrex wrote:

target sells em. i'm guessing walmart, toys r us, etc also sells em. danscomp too

|

9/5/2013 9:05 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Last time i went to Wal-Mart they had a Barbie finger bike haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 9:06 PM

I've been nothing other than myself my whole life, and to this day, a lot of people don't really 'get' me...and I'm still fine with that. smile

|

9/5/2013 9:07 PM

The Arkelseizure wrote:

I've been nothing other than myself my whole life, and to this day, a lot of people don't really 'get' me...and I'm still fine with that. smile

awesome! today at school, my teacher asked the class to raise their hands if they considered themselves "conformists." over half the kids raised their hands. kids these days need to learn

|

9/5/2013 9:08 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

nice. i'm lucky i don't have to buy ramps and ledges. my daddy got me a big box of little wooden blocks a long time ago. i just taped the blocks togehter and made some sweet ledges. actually, check out my fingerbike park.

I actually have a little bit of ramps. You can go on craigslist and get really good deals. It's the best when it's like raining or something is wrong with you bike ect.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/5/2013 9:13 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I actually have a little bit of ramps. You can go on craigslist and get really good deals. It's the best when it's like raining or something is wrong with you bike ect.

yup! fingerbiking is actually incredibly fun. i love shredding while doing homework and stuff

|

9/5/2013 9:14 PM

The Arkelseizure wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

awesome! today at school, my teacher asked the class to raise their hands if they considered themselves "conformists." over half the kids raised their hands. kids these days need to learn

I blame 9/11 personally... that's when it all seemed to change from the tolerance of the 90s. That's when they started in with all the paranoia and standardized testing and whatnot.

|

9/5/2013 9:16 PM

The Arkelseizure wrote:

I blame 9/11 personally... that's when it all seemed to change from the tolerance of the 90s. That's when they started in with all the paranoia and standardized testing and whatnot.

not sure if i agree but that's interesting

|

9/5/2013 9:19 PM

Im always myself at school or when im around people, unfortunately people usually see me as a sarcastic asshole that likes to piss other people off for fun hahaha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/5/2013 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2013 9:21 PM

Wow Clark. I thought you were a real mcasshole. I now understand that u are really actually just a bit different. I like your park. And sweet finger bmx ing. Sorry for judging you.

Also are there like new bmx companies making them or is it just Schwinn and haro and gt?

|

9/5/2013 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2013 9:24 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Wow Clark. I thought you were a real mcasshole. I now understand that u are really actually just a bit different. I like your park. And sweet finger bmx ing. Sorry for judging you.

Also are there like new bmx companies making them or is it just Schwinn and haro and gt?

thanks for understanding and accepting me smile I was born a little off, but i figured I can't do anything bout it so I just went and lived my life. flick trix makes fingerbikes based on many different companies. sunday, fit, haro, etc fingerbikes are all from flick trix

|

9/5/2013 10:17 PM

j and r bicycles sell flick tricks epic website they have

|

9/5/2013 10:35 PM

be careful with flick trixes though, they break sorta easily. i've snappped 2 handlebars and broken a fork and a pedal off. i would actually get a "bomber bike". i never owned one, but i'm assuming theyre stronger. they're die cast, one piece, so nothing falls or breaks off.

|

9/5/2013 11:21 PM

Do bomber bikes have pegs? And is it silly for me to want to run 3 pegs on my finger bike?

|

9/5/2013 11:46 PM

trainwrex wrote:

Do bomber bikes have pegs? And is it silly for me to want to run 3 pegs on my finger bike?

depends which model. some have 4, some have none. nope, it's not silly to run 3. fingerbikes are still bikes, just scaled down.

|

9/5/2013 11:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2013 11:47 PM

trainwrex wrote:

|

9/6/2013 2:24 AM

Fuck being yourself.
The new trend is to follow anyone, aimlessly.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/6/2013 2:27 AM

Fuck being yourself.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

9/7/2013 10:11 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Fuck being yourself.

Fuck yeah, Lil Weezy cash money baby!

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/7/2013 11:11 PM

WHAT THE FUCK?! This is goddamn vital BMX please, let's keep the content to BMX related things and not do this. Im all for being yourself, but this isnt the place for it in the forum man.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/7/2013 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2013 11:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK?! This is goddamn vital BMX please, let's keep the content to BMX related things and not do this. Im all for being yourself, but this isnt the place for it in the forum man.

with that attitude, you would NEVER be my date!

|

9/8/2013 12:46 AM

I'm gay too but ehh, I mean I was a fullback in HS, so I'm the "gay jock bmx rider dude." Yeah let's go with that.
Also I can ride a lot better Longboarding than I can bmx, but maybe that's too much personal freedom for this kind of place haha.

|

Wanna view my photos? Check me out on Flickr - http://tinyurl.com/723w6xu

9/8/2013 1:24 AM

Christofurry wrote:

I'm gay too but ehh, I mean I was a fullback in HS, so I'm the "gay jock bmx rider dude." Yeah let's go with that.
Also I can ride a lot better Longboarding than I can bmx, but maybe that's too much personal freedom for this kind of place haha.

Dude what kind of Longboard do you have? I want to get an Earthwing Supermodel with OJ Orangatangs.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

9/8/2013 1:41 AM

Christofurry wrote:

tainted1581 wrote:

Dude what kind of Longboard do you have? I want to get an Earthwing Supermodel with OJ Orangatangs.

I've had a rayne demonseed, Landyatchz evo I carbon fiber'd up myself, and a few custom boards I made for racing.

Earthwing supermodel is the shit because it's cheap, you can drop your trucks through for easier drifting and stability if that's what you like, and you can get the 10ply versions for more stiffness. Good board, but I'd prefer for me personally the Omen Carbon matrix because I know EXACTLY what I want in the board. Mainly it's how long it is+ the concave are the biggest factors in it for me.

Orangotangs are okay, but the Abec line of wheels are the flagship good stuff. O-tangs, tend to feel kinda more buttery somewhat in their thane formula, but abec has higher rebound thane for faster feeling wheels, and still great sliding.
Get the Abec Big Zigs, in whatever size and durometer you'd like, like a 75mm 80a.

for trucks get either, paris, gunmetal, or randals. and bushing choice is a massive difference, I'd suggest buying a whole pack of barrel or cone bushings of each durometer EG; 78a 80a 83a E.T.C., to find out what you want for feel.

Besides that, get a helmet, and sliding gloves, more people fuck themselves up longboarding without a helmet than i've ever seen in any crazy sport Ive done, and I do a lot haha smile

for board stuff go to silverfishlongboarding and make an account and browse through everything. Also dont ever ask what wheels are best for sliding. you will be burned in gasoline.

|

Wanna view my photos? Check me out on Flickr - http://tinyurl.com/723w6xu