Because boredom

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 8:07 PM

I was super bored today, so I decided to polish my cranks a little... What do you think?
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:09 PM

I thought you sold that frame..... I think it looks ok.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/10/2013 8:10 PM

what polish did you use? mothers never works on cromo for me, but ive seen other people on forums say it works?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 8:12 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I thought you sold that frame..... I think it looks ok.

The money order is still in the mail...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

what polish did you use? mothers never works on cromo for me, but ive seen other people on forums say it works?

Turtle wax metal and chrome polish or something like that... And I put a wash cloth on my power sander to speed the polishing :p

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Turtle wax metal and chrome polish or something like that... And I put a wash cloth on my power sander to speed the polishing :p

washcloth on a power sander? you're a fucking genius! i never thought of that

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 8:18 PM

I see that I helped motivate you.....or maybe not. Looks good, by the way.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/10/2013 8:21 PM

tomdon wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

tomdon wrote:

washcloth on a power sander? you're a fucking genius! i never thought of that

Ya, I just have a cheap little orbital sander... It works great. I use it for the whole process smile

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:23 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

Ya man, I was like hmmm if I dont need clearcot right away, might as well do it so they somewhat match my new frame when I get it smile

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 8:33 PM

looks sick i want to do that now also .............. great tires lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/10/2013 8:38 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

Ya man, I was like hmmm if I dont need clearcot right away, might as well do it so they somewhat match my new frame when I get it smile

Alright, cool! Just keep an eye on them because it also depends on the polish that was used. For example, I had my cranks polished with a buffer and a block of wax-like polish for steels and similar metals.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

5/10/2013 8:44 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

looks sick i want to do that now also .............. great tires lol

Thanks. I love how they feel, just I hate how they get killed by street... My buddy just destroyed his :/ im getting a 2.25 faf rear.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 8:46 PM

FXAudioRage wrote:

SnM An1mal wrote:

FXAudioRage wrote:

Alright, cool! Just keep an eye on them because it also depends on the polish that was used. For example, I had my cranks polished with a buffer and a block of wax-like polish for steels and similar metals.

Im going to use some carnauba wax on them tomorrow, I think that should help protect them.

|

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/10/2013 11:14 PM

With "animal" on your name, i was expecting pegs. a lot of them tongue

Looks cool btw.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/11/2013 9:15 AM

one try kid wrote:

With "animal" on your name, i was expecting pegs. a lot of them tongue

Looks cool btw.

At least he's got that mds for the grind protection

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK