Been getting rad..

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2013 12:39 AM

So lately has been good for me...

-got my bike solid as shit. New frame, seat, tires, wheels, and forks.
-trading almost nothing for a KHE reverse that imma lace up to a fly front.
-flairs are about dialed on taller quarters (6ft area) got a few clips of them.
-gturns are dialed in, being chai less really has helped me with my balance.
-doing 8 ft long flat rail crank slides. I also do them on ledges I hate going down rails but I gotta crank slide everything now. That's next.
-more foot plants are in my life. New little combo I've discovered is smith/feeble to foot plant 180 out.
-nose mannies are coming along. Every few I can go about 2 parking blocks.
-FINALLY figured footjams on quarters out. Took me 5 fucking years.
-I've been ninja dropping or caveman dropping (whatever your area calls them) everywhere. Into stairs, off the railings at the skatepark, mid-line. Just everywhere. I got a few cool clips of them.


That's basically it. It's been sweet. The fuck you guys been up too?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 12:51 AM

you can flair and your only just learning footjams? shit son haha,
as for me finally got 3 whips locked in on smaller quarters, learned halfcab whips yesterday and slowly landing downwhips on flatbanks more regularly, learned oppo bars too

|

10/27/2013 12:56 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

you can flair and your only just learning footjams? shit son haha,
as for me finally got 3 whips locked in on smaller quarters, learned halfcab whips yesterday and slowly landing downwhips on flatbanks more regularly, learned oppo bars too

I basically only do foot plant variations, ghost feebles, crank slides, rail rides, wall rides, and go backwards. Not much of a big trick guy.

Tricklist is basically:
Fast plant 180 (qps, flat, in/out of banks, off ledge, off rails, over shit)
Fast plant 360s (just like above)
Fakie for as long as possible cuz it's fun going backwards.
Can plant
Ollie oop fastplants
Ghost feeble ledges and quarters
Rail ride
360 off shit cuz it's fun just blasting them to flat
Peg chink and pedal chink shit.

That's my typical session. Don't do too much else hahha

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 12:59 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

you can flair and your only just learning footjams? shit son haha,
as for me finally got 3 whips locked in on smaller quarters, learned halfcab whips yesterday and slowly landing downwhips on flatbanks more regularly, learned oppo bars too

future FBM wrote:

I basically only do foot plant variations, ghost feebles, crank slides, rail rides, wall rides, and go backwards. Not much of a big trick guy.

Tricklist is basically:
Fast plant 180 (qps, flat, in/out of banks, off ledge, off rails, over shit)
Fast plant 360s (just like above)
Fakie for as long as possible cuz it's fun going backwards.
Can plant
Ollie oop fastplants
Ghost feeble ledges and quarters
Rail ride
360 off shit cuz it's fun just blasting them to flat
Peg chink and pedal chink shit.

That's my typical session. Don't do too much else hahha

that + flairs? haha holy fuck thats a trippy tricklist haha

|

10/27/2013 1:03 AM

All sounds good! Where I'm from people call them bomb drops.

What's been good for me lately:
I've been doing a lot of Manual stuff. I used to do very few manuals and lots of Rocket Manuals, but now while I still do Rocket Manuals I have been doing a lot of normal manuals as I can get them longer than before and I can link tricks with them. I've also been doing a lot of 1 footed manuals and double footed Rocket Manuals.
Got 360's better. I can now do them off 1-1 1/2ft Ledges and in to Banks.
Nearly got Oppo Feeble Easy 360. I can to them but I tap the last 90 or so.
Got better Smiths. I used to be hopeless at them but now I'm a lot more comfortable with them.
I've been doing a lot of Fastplant 180s in to Banks.
I've been doing a lot of Footplants to Fakies near the top of 5ft+ Quarters
Learnt Fastplant Grizzlys with the Bike oververt.
Been doing a lot of Peg Chinks recently (My profile pic is me doing a 1 Footed Can Peg Chink).
Been doing a lot of Downside Footplants recently.

|

10/27/2013 1:11 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

you can flair and your only just learning footjams? shit son haha,
as for me finally got 3 whips locked in on smaller quarters, learned halfcab whips yesterday and slowly landing downwhips on flatbanks more regularly, learned oppo bars too

future FBM wrote:

I basically only do foot plant variations, ghost feebles, crank slides, rail rides, wall rides, and go backwards. Not much of a big trick guy.

Tricklist is basically:
Fast plant 180 (qps, flat, in/out of banks, off ledge, off rails, over shit)
Fast plant 360s (just like above)
Fakie for as long as possible cuz it's fun going backwards.
Can plant
Ollie oop fastplants
Ghost feeble ledges and quarters
Rail ride
360 off shit cuz it's fun just blasting them to flat
Peg chink and pedal chink shit.

That's my typical session. Don't do too much else hahha

Caelum Persson wrote:

that + flairs? haha holy fuck thats a trippy tricklist haha

Basically

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 1:12 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

All sounds good! Where I'm from people call them bomb drops.

What's been good for me lately:
I've been doing a lot of Manual stuff. I used to do very few manuals and lots of Rocket Manuals, but now while I still do Rocket Manuals I have been doing a lot of normal manuals as I can get them longer than before and I can link tricks with them. I've also been doing a lot of 1 footed manuals and double footed Rocket Manuals.
Got 360's better. I can now do them off 1-1 1/2ft Ledges and in to Banks.
Nearly got Oppo Feeble Easy 360. I can to them but I tap the last 90 or so.
Got better Smiths. I used to be hopeless at them but now I'm a lot more comfortable with them.
I've been doing a lot of Fastplant 180s in to Banks.
I've been doing a lot of Footplants to Fakies near the top of 5ft+ Quarters
Learnt Fastplant Grizzlys with the Bike oververt.
Been doing a lot of Peg Chinks recently (My profile pic is me doing a 1 Footed Can Peg Chink).
Been doing a lot of Downside Footplants recently.

That's rad brotha!!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 1:19 AM

future FBM wrote:

That's rad brotha!!

Cheers, I'll will probably make an edit pretty soon.

|

10/27/2013 1:23 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

All sounds good! Where I'm from people call them bomb drops.

What's been good for me lately:
I've been doing a lot of Manual stuff. I used to do very few manuals and lots of Rocket Manuals, but now while I still do Rocket Manuals I have been doing a lot of normal manuals as I can get them longer than before and I can link tricks with them. I've also been doing a lot of 1 footed manuals and double footed Rocket Manuals.
Got 360's better. I can now do them off 1-1 1/2ft Ledges and in to Banks.
Nearly got Oppo Feeble Easy 360. I can to them but I tap the last 90 or so.
Got better Smiths. I used to be hopeless at them but now I'm a lot more comfortable with them.
I've been doing a lot of Fastplant 180s in to Banks.
I've been doing a lot of Footplants to Fakies near the top of 5ft+ Quarters
Learnt Fastplant Grizzlys with the Bike oververt.
Been doing a lot of Peg Chinks recently (My profile pic is me doing a 1 Footed Can Peg Chink).
Been doing a lot of Downside Footplants recently.

future FBM wrote:

That's rad brotha!!

BMX_Forever wrote:

Cheers, I'll will probably make an edit pretty soon.

Do it up.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 3:25 AM

Thats pretty sick man!.
I am working in fullcabs now, almost got them, but i had to stop practising them cause i have a cold :/. I can do longer manuals, and i feel much more confortable with my bike (probably because of my new frame). Planning on learn 360 right after i learn fullcabs.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/27/2013 4:53 AM

T-rider wrote:

Thats pretty sick man!.
I am working in fullcabs now, almost got them, but i had to stop practising them cause i have a cold :/. I can do longer manuals, and i feel much more confortable with my bike (probably because of my new frame). Planning on learn 360 right after i learn fullcabs.

Just do them at the same time. 360 to fakie a quarter or bank then fullcab out?

In all honesty I just tinker with tricks here and there until I feel more comfortable with them. Then I really try them. Other than flairs, you kinda have to commit to those...

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 7:56 AM

T-rider wrote:

Thats pretty sick man!.
I am working in fullcabs now, almost got them, but i had to stop practising them cause i have a cold :/. I can do longer manuals, and i feel much more confortable with my bike (probably because of my new frame). Planning on learn 360 right after i learn fullcabs.

future FBM wrote:

Just do them at the same time. 360 to fakie a quarter or bank then fullcab out?

In all honesty I just tinker with tricks here and there until I feel more comfortable with them. Then I really try them. Other than flairs, you kinda have to commit to those...

I dont have a local skatepark ;(. And i prefer to learn one trick in 1 month (fullcabs), and then 360, than learn both at the same time and learn then slowlier. Any tips for 360? I was trying them in summer, but i pivot the las 90º, and when i tuck my knees i rotate much more slowlier.

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

10/27/2013 8:03 AM

I love your instagram videos, I think its you I follow! haha

New tricks
Sprocket Stalls
Sprocket stall to pedal stall
Pegless tooth grinds and baby hangers
Pedal grind
Switch Pedal grind
Back pedal grinds
Back pedal grind to 180 or 360 out
Double drop out grinds
Tire slides
Wallies
Tire slides to 180 out
Wall rides are getting super nice
Nose bonks and Nose bonk 180s cleaner
180ing up stuff, 180 a 3 ft wall the other day and popped my tube haha
And just have gotten really tech on quarter pipes

I have a BTM on the way, I messed up my sprocket yesterday trying to pedal grind this slippery curve ledge and I'm pissed! Well time to get a sprocket guard.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/27/2013 8:36 AM

Effting wrote:

I love your instagram videos, I think its you I follow! haha

New tricks
Sprocket Stalls
Sprocket stall to pedal stall
Pegless tooth grinds and baby hangers
Pedal grind
Switch Pedal grind
Back pedal grinds
Back pedal grind to 180 or 360 out
Double drop out grinds
Tire slides
Wallies
Tire slides to 180 out
Wall rides are getting super nice
Nose bonks and Nose bonk 180s cleaner
180ing up stuff, 180 a 3 ft wall the other day and popped my tube haha
And just have gotten really tech on quarter pipes

I have a BTM on the way, I messed up my sprocket yesterday trying to pedal grind this slippery curve ledge and I'm pissed! Well time to get a sprocket guard.

It's you that I follow as well! Your dog is just fucking awesome. Yeah I seen on IG that you chipped a tooth off! Shitty man!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 8:43 AM

Hell yea jake! Tha flair was rad, come ride TRaP this winter and i'll come down to Rays when im not broke as hell!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/27/2013 8:49 AM

First day of snow today riding seasons now over........not a bad season
Got used to 540s on 8 foot vert quarters on a normal session
Learned bottom bracket grinds
X up nac nacs
Footjam nose pick no handers on banks
Disaster to 180 fakie back In on quarters
Heightened my amplitude on opposite airs and ally oop airs
There's a sick new skatepark with huge bowls the city next to my town with lots of friends to ride with their
Now I'm thinking of building my bike Into a drifter snowbike in a couple months
Going to build up my s&m next summer

|

10/27/2013 9:01 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Hell yea jake! Tha flair was rad, come ride TRaP this winter and i'll come down to Rays when im not broke as hell!

Broke as a joke myself but I'll definitely try! I'm going to Rhode Island this winter so I'm hitting all the indoors on my way.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 9:02 AM

eskimojay wrote:

First day of snow today riding seasons now over........not a bad season
Got used to 540s on 8 foot vert quarters on a normal session
Learned bottom bracket grinds
X up nac nacs
Footjam nose pick no handers on banks
Disaster to 180 fakie back In on quarters
Heightened my amplitude on opposite airs and ally oop airs
There's a sick new skatepark with huge bowls the city next to my town with lots of friends to ride with their
Now I'm thinking of building my bike Into a drifter snowbike in a couple months
Going to build up my s&m next summer

I don't understand xup nac nacs! I have done a xup then can caned. It was weird and only once.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/27/2013 1:31 PM

The past few months have been pretty good for riding!
Wallrides are actually starting to be wallrides and not wallbounces
my 180's are getting more consistent
i'm getting better at smiths
learning can cans
i landed a sketchy 180 to pedal smith to 180 out
i finally grew the balls to jump a six stair

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/27/2013 2:15 PM

For x up nacs just get super comfortable with one footed x ups and nac nacs then when you mix the two clicking the x up kind of helps with the moto whip in the nac you can stop the whip and bring it back just as you click the x up to bring it back it can help with straightening out the whip then just catch the pedal

|

10/27/2013 2:54 PM

Right now I'm trying to get barspins, I started half a moth ago, and broke my finger the 5th day, 3days later I started trying them again and 3 days ago I landed one, I was super stoked, then I tried another one and shattered the shit out of my already broken finger, now it's a compound fracture and its broken along the joint. Lol I can't really do anything other than small sets(up to like 8) and other little tricks now

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

10/27/2013 9:25 PM

All I do is 180 and 360. Almost getting whips. Fuck I suck haha. I',m having fun though !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/28/2013 7:47 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

All I do is 180 and 360. Almost getting whips. Fuck I suck haha. I',m having fun though !

Whips aren't something beginners should try, they take a lot of bike control and understanding of how to position your weight. Give it some time. Try some "lesser" tricks like x ups, tables, look backs, foot jams. Things that may be a bit simpler.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

10/28/2013 7:48 AM

eskimojay wrote:

For x up nacs just get super comfortable with one footed x ups and nac nacs then when you mix the two clicking the x up kind of helps with the moto whip in the nac you can stop the whip and bring it back just as you click the x up to bring it back it can help with straightening out the whip then just catch the pedal

One footed xups are my favorite air trick behind look backs! I'll give them a go.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK