Before and After

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2016 12:11 AM

Before :
Photo

After :
Photo

Emailed Brink / 1664 and got to keep my warranty while cutting the frame . Only a little bit , but it should help .

Also mentioned last post that got thrown away in this forum , I picked up a We The People Supreme hubset laced to chrome Odyssey 7KA rims .. used , for only 125$ . Both wheels , front and back .

Photo

Can anyone tell me about the hubs and rims ? Any thoughts ? Good deal for sure in my opinion .
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2016 12:54 AM

That dropout looks neat! Personally I'd shave the top down to watch the bottom one.

Those wheels are good. Not sure how much of a deal it is because I'm English. I used to have a wtp supreme cassette and you could switch it from rhd to lhd really easily. Not sure if they're all the same though

|

2/27/2016 6:31 AM

That particular WTP Cassette is not rhd/lhd compatible, if it's an older one anyway. If you take a pic of the logo/markings on it I can tell you. I remember that hub, a couple people around here had one. Look up the Shadow Rant v2 cassette, it was basically a clone of that and used an inverted 6 pawl system with the ratchet teeth on the driver and pawls in the hub shell.

The front hub I'm pretty sure is just like almost any other front hub though but still good wheels nonetheless

|

2/27/2016 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2016 8:27 AM

Those wheels look good 125 for them is not a bad deal , stoked I'll be building my bonesaw up at transition next Saturday if all goes to plan , might hit up the new indoor park ride n play in Edmonton after , I hear they got an airbag jump set up now would be stoked to try to get some backflips dialed in on it

|

2/27/2016 8:37 AM

7KA rims are great. Some of the best

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

2/27/2016 11:34 AM

I'm going to get them serviced and potentially put them on my current bike .

@eskimojay see how the dropouts hold up for you haha

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2016 3:20 PM

Yea forsure , those dropouts where designed with adjustability in how far back the wheel sits in mind I'm pretty sure , I have faith in them , I might not even slam
My wheel either but we'll see how it goes

|

2/27/2016 3:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Yea forsure , those dropouts where designed with adjustability in how far back the wheel sits in mind I'm pretty sure , I have ...more

If you slam it you'll have so much hanging out . I think it's meant to be run farther out . Happy mine is cut though.

|

My Cult 2 Short

2/27/2016 4:12 PM

My custom LTF was 13.0 and slammed , it spun nice but was noticeably less consistent with long and turning manuals , I think getting to the 13 area is a bit to short I'll probably run it out a bit more

|