Begginer tho

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2015 5:24 PM

Hey guys !

As you can see the title of this topic, I need your help and some useful tips for begginers.
I've been watching BMX videos for like 2 years. I liked this "sport" on a first sight.
So I decided that I want to start riding BMX too. But first I need BMX bike. That's what I need from you.
I saw many BMX bikes but I dont really know which one should I buy. I was already asking my friends but they have some sh*ts for 50 euros. So if you guys have time, please post some good BMX bikes in here. The price should be like 200 - 350 euros. And also tell me WHY should I buy that one which you posted. Please dont forget that im begginer and I'm just starting with riding.

(If I wrote something wrong I'm sorry.. My english isn't perfect)

Thank you smile

|

3/6/2015 5:28 PM

Kink, fit, and wethepeople all have nice ass low end bikes. Check out anything from those companies. The more chromoly the better. The info for the bike should mention how much of the frame/fork/bars is chromoly also called chromo or cromo

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/6/2015 5:29 PM

tomdon wrote:

Kink, fit, and wethepeople all have nice ass low end bikes. Check out anything from those companies. The more chromoly the ...more

Are you able to recommend me any? If you wouldn't mind?

|

3/6/2015 5:48 PM

Just tell me where you'll be buying or ordering from. Not everything is available everywhere so an inventory to look at would be nice

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/6/2015 5:59 PM

tomdon wrote:

Just tell me where you'll be buying or ordering from. Not everything is available everywhere so an inventory to look at would ...more

I'll be ordering from Slovakia.

|

3/6/2015 10:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2015 10:02 PM

when in doubt, just find the model with the most sealed bearings and chromoly tubes within your price bracket. ideally, you want a bike with all chromoly (aka crmo or 4130) tubing and sealed bearings in between your cranks (bb), around your fork (HS), and in the wheels.

if you want a good brand, look no further than We The People from Germany. they're like the Mercedes Benz of BMX. even their base models have great attention to detail.

|

3/7/2015 9:34 AM

Velo/Raptor wrote:

when in doubt, just find the model with the most sealed bearings and chromoly tubes within your price bracket. ideally, you ...more

Well, as I checked We the people, I can't order them from Slovakia so.. Could you please just give me a link for any other? Please.

|

3/8/2015 5:53 AM

Try Google.com

|

It’s all bmx

3/8/2015 1:13 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Try Google.com

Oh wow. C'mon. You're really helpful.

|