S&M Cardona.RideHi.

1/25/2012 11:38 PM

Jayballs wrote:

there's fakies and 180's

which is what I'm still doing tongue

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

1/25/2012 11:41 PM

Skids and curb endo

|

1/25/2012 11:42 PM

backflips

|

1/25/2012 11:42 PM

Jayballs wrote:

there's fakies and 180's

PaViMo wrote:

keep it up dude, practice. next thing you know you'll be getting 3's down. haha.

|

S&M Cardona.RideHi.

1/25/2012 11:51 PM

Jayballs wrote:

keep it up dude, practice. next thing you know you'll be getting 3's down. haha.

I always land at about 270 degrees when i try to 3, it sucks.

|

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

1/26/2012 12:06 AM

PaViMo wrote:

Jayballs wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

Tuck your back end. A lot of people learn to 180 with their rear wheel hanging low because you don't need to tuck it to reach 180... then they have problems when they 360 because they don't tuck the rear and it hits too soon.

That was my problem.

|

1/26/2012 12:09 AM

Some Dude wrote:

Tuck your back end. A lot of people learn to 180 with their rear wheel hanging low because you don't need to tuck it to reach 180... then they have problems when they 360 because they don't tuck the rear and it hits too soon.

That was my problem.

I always tuck when I 180 though, maybe I need to turn a bit harder.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

1/26/2012 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2012 12:13 AM

PaViMo wrote:

Some Dude wrote:

That was my problem.

PaViMo wrote:

Are you turning your head to face the direction you want to go? Or are you keeping your eyes forward while you spin?

Keeping your eyes forward tends to make you stall. Keeping your head turned until you're facing the direction you want to land tends to keep the rotation going.

|

1/26/2012 12:14 AM

Some Dude wrote:

Are you turning your head to face the direction you want to go? Or are you keeping your eyes forward while you spin?

Keeping your eyes forward tends to make you stall. Keeping your head turned until you're facing the direction you want to land tends to keep the rotation going.

I tend to keep forward because every time I turn my head towards the side I spin, I get all sketched out lol.

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

1/26/2012 12:22 AM

PaViMo wrote:

Some Dude wrote:

PaViMo wrote:

I tend to keep forward because every time I turn my head towards the side I spin, I get all sketched out lol.

he's giving you some pretty good advice! as for me, there's times i turn my head in the direction i 180, but there are times when i look straight idk why. both work out for me. haha. but, as you get your 180's down. just keep going at it till you get them clean each time you do it. as for the 3, if you wanna try it. what i do is kind of carve then spin the way i would do my 360, BUT, make sure your head is faced on the direction you're spinning. it helps, don't worry it's not sketch at all. in time you'll get used to it. like i said just keep practicing dude. haha.

|

S&M Cardona.RideHi.

1/26/2012 12:24 AM

Jayballs wrote:

he's giving you some pretty good advice! as for me, there's times i turn my head in the direction i 180, but there are times when i look straight idk why. both work out for me. haha. but, as you get your 180's down. just keep going at it till you get them clean each time you do it. as for the 3, if you wanna try it. what i do is kind of carve then spin the way i would do my 360, BUT, make sure your head is faced on the direction you're spinning. it helps, don't worry it's not sketch at all. in time you'll get used to it. like i said just keep practicing dude. haha.

Yeah thanks for that. By the way I'm talking about fly out 180's, I can't flat yet xD

|

PayPal Verified(;

Shadow - Subrosa

1/26/2012 1:01 AM

Manuals, 180s and basic grinds.

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

1/26/2012 1:35 AM

3's, manuals, tucks, 180s, hops, jumps (over shit) etc.

|

1/26/2012 10:09 AM

180s, manuals, 1 footers, tire grabs,nose pivot 180s (gturn), etc.

i would focus more on flowing at first and not care about tricks though.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY