Begins new part

Related:
Create New Tag

3/30/2021 11:44 AM

Thoughts? I thought it was pretty good and I want to try some of the tricks that he put in there. Never understood the hate he got on here he’s a genuinely good rider

|

smile

3/30/2021 11:54 AM

He's awesome and the part was awesome. People are just haters cause they don't do the same things he does.

|

3/30/2021 12:07 PM

meh...i think there were like 3 tricks i really enjoyed...doesn't help that he has the worst style in the game

like dak was at some of those spots with him, would much rather have a part from him

|

3/30/2021 12:44 PM

Ha. I was just thinking of making this post.. Yea, he gets unnecessary for no reason... His style is very techy, but actually aggressive, most people don't see that. Like crook up the double kink.. that's scary.. Even pros get hyped on his riding.. don't know what's up with other people tongue

|

Иди сюда и поцелуй меня

3/30/2021 12:53 PM

Some cool clips in there

|

3/30/2021 2:10 PM

Probably my favorite video I’ve seen from him. I just don’t get how he can ride with his wrists like that lol

|

3/30/2021 2:35 PM

lmao vitalbmx users be like "yeah so he did a backwards double peg with one peg on the top half of the rail and the other on the lower half to 180 out SO WHAT". fucking haterssssss i swear

|

3/30/2021 2:37 PM

falloftroy20 wrote:

lmao vitalbmx users be like "yeah so he did a backwards double peg with one peg on the top half of the rail and the other on ...more

Feeble over feeble to 180 down a 16 stair rail? What a boring 1 mph ledge rider

|

3/30/2021 3:01 PM

Shut the fuck up all of you are fucking morons and couldn’t do 1 FUCKING CLIP HE DID IN THAT PART

MY FAVORITE RIDER HE FUCKING RIPS LETS FUCKING GOOOOO MET THE DUDE 3 times

|

13 years old

3/30/2021 3:04 PM

younggotti wrote:

meh...i think there were like 3 tricks i really enjoyed...doesn't help that he has the worst style in the game

like dak was ...more

Oh look we have dickhead jones giving his dogshit opinion again. Worst style? Who has better style than begin, scotty crammer? Trey jones? ThEy all fucking Suck maybe if you got decent wifi in wyoming pennslyvania you could have watched his other parts and learned a thing or two fuckin one man peanut gallery

|

13 years old

3/30/2021 3:06 PM

PastaIsLitty wrote:

Thoughts? I thought it was pretty good and I want to try some of the tricks that he put in there. Never understood the hate he ...more

I love the “1mph peg height ledge” quip that everyone says when we speak about begin. I’ve seen the forum edit and yall are doing the same shit, just less technical grinds and no tricks out. Just fucking double peg to roll offs and bunny hops down 3 stairs absolutely pathetic

|

13 years old

3/30/2021 3:18 PM

younggotti wrote:

like dak was ...more

Krooked wrote:

Oh look we have dickhead jones giving his dogshit opinion again. Worst style? Who has better style than begin, scotty crammer? ...more

Yeah, begin can’t hold a candle to either of them...also mentioned dak, begin doesn’t belong in the same league as the top pros

Just because he looks like a poor person like you doesn’t mean you have to simp for him...get off his nuts little guy

|

3/30/2021 3:31 PM

Begin is awesome. Thinks outside of the box and does his own thing. New video might be his best!

|

3/30/2021 3:59 PM

For the most part I enjoyed the video and I'm the type of rider that's not really into a bunch of peg stuff. At the same time, you know props to the dude, no hate here.

|

REF: HELLOMYNAMEISRAD, CKY99

3/30/2021 4:29 PM

younggotti wrote:

Yeah, begin can’t hold a candle to either of them...also mentioned dak, begin doesn’t belong in the same league as the top ...more

something seems awkward and stiff about his riding. Maybe being 5’5” and riding 10” bars or just the homeless/I’m not trying but im trying hard look? I still can’t complain, I enjoyed seeing something new out of him and he really put his heart into it. I think he just needs a bike that fits him?

|

My mom thinks I’m special

3/30/2021 4:56 PM

Krooked wrote:

Oh look we have dickhead jones giving his dogshit opinion again. Worst style? Who has better style than begin, scotty crammer? ...more

younggotti wrote:

Yeah, begin can’t hold a candle to either of them...also mentioned dak, begin doesn’t belong in the same league as the top ...more

IndianaTom wrote:

something seems awkward and stiff about his riding. Maybe being 5’5” and riding 10” bars or just the homeless/I’m not trying ...more

Could be it, some guys ride like the bike is extension of their body, he doesn’t have that type of feel...proper fitting bike may help, also his poor wrist position doesn’t help make the riding look smooth

I just watch videos like this and feel like either I’ve seen things just like what he’s doing before or a ton of other riders could do the same tricks but make them more enjoyable to watch to add additional tricks in or out of whatever he’s doing to improve the trick

|

3/30/2021 5:06 PM

Krooked wrote:

I love the “1mph peg height ledge” quip that everyone says when we speak about begin. I’ve seen the forum edit and yall are ...more

lmfaoooo might as well lock the thread now. this is the best reply. violated basically the entire forum userbase

|

3/30/2021 5:13 PM

Personally I thought that part was wicked.

|

3/30/2021 5:44 PM

Krooked wrote:

younggotti wrote:

IndianaTom wrote:

something seems awkward and stiff about his riding. Maybe being 5’5” and riding 10” bars or just the homeless/I’m not trying ...more

Some riders just have that kind of style. Also, some dudes have the type of style where they can make pretty much make any trick look effortless too. I won't comment on the whole trying to look hard, because got no clue what that is suppose to even mean.
|

3/30/2021 6:08 PM

I'm not sure why but I think his bars are a little bit big for him??

Photo

|

3/30/2021 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2021 6:16 PM

Young gotti if hes so bad post 1 fucking clip of you riding.

His bars are proportional, i have some pics with him when i was a kid and hes maybe 5’9-10. Idk no one on here is very intellegent but im interested in knowing from a kinesiologist what size bars are the best to give you proper body angles (you can easily take the same stats from dudes doing bent over rows and shit and see whats best)

This whole “bending over at 45° to ride your bike” is dead. Its backpain and you can’t properly lift your bars/pop hunched over like that. Whatever though go back to ripping a whole bag of cool ranch doritos and talking about things you barely know anything about on vital instead of riding bikes and getting pics of you riding bikes to out on tinder #virginpatrol #postacrankflip

|

13 years old

3/30/2021 6:29 PM

Krooked wrote:

Young gotti if hes so bad post 1 fucking clip of you riding.

His bars are proportional, i have some pics with him when i was ...more

Oh because I think your man crush isn’t a top level rider you feel the need to defend him this hard? Bud he does this for a living, he should be better than me, doesn’t mean I can’t criticize his riding or lack of style

Some of us go out riding to have fun, not to take pictures of ourselves, you sound like a female...you only workout if you post about it on social media type of guy aren’t ya? Gotta get your attention off them interwebz huh? I don’t do it for the gram I do it for myself

And tinder? Really my dude? You cant pick up women in real life, you need to get lucky on an app?

|

3/30/2021 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2021 6:52 PM

Not trying to disrespect Begin, but uhhh he’s just biting “hockey/fucking awesome” skate culture scene. Why does bmx try to ride skate culture so hard when we are fucking rad as fuck as it is Photo

|

3/30/2021 7:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2021 7:17 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Photo

Charlie crumlish who is a monster of human (6’ plus) rides the same size bars and which is more natural fitting than begin @ 5’5”

I would have enjoyed this part more if he wasn’t exaggerating his jnco jeans and System of a Down shirts wtf lol, and 10” bars (I’m tall guys..)

“Cope” is what comes to mind

|

3/30/2021 7:12 PM

Photo
|

3/30/2021 7:16 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Photo

IndianaTom wrote:

Charlie crumlish who is a monster of human (6’ plus) rides the same size bars and which is more natural fitting than begin @ 5 ...more

Man, you really gonna bag on the dude's clothing choices? Spend more time riding and less critiquing other rider's fashion choices.

|

3/30/2021 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2021 7:23 PM

RAD_84 wrote:

Man, you really gonna bag on the dude's clothing choices? Spend more time riding and less critiquing other rider's fashion ...more

Of course I am, he has a new “fit” for every clip which is ironic considering he jumped ship for “cult”

|

3/30/2021 7:38 PM

Y’all in a cult at this point Idc lol

|

3/30/2021 7:42 PM

RAD_84 wrote:

Man, you really gonna bag on the dude's clothing choices? Spend more time riding and less critiquing other rider's fashion ...more

I ride everyday and have taken on the ugliest sides of my riding at face value kind sir.

|

3/30/2021 10:40 PM

Begin is cool.. but he's not COOL! His videos are very fun and creative to watch, but they won't get me hyped, even though I ride similar biking style to him too, so I relate. I don't think he deserves to be fangirled over lol, respected, sure, but not fan.

|

Иди сюда и поцелуй меня