Benny L Bar

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2015 1:50 PM

Aye so I am about to order Benny L bars off danscomp I think for $115 total (fuck canada) which is relatively the same as what I would pay by buying local, but the canadian distro is out of stock so I have to resort to murica..

So anyways, I am just wondering what y'all think about them, I know it's fit and I know 4pc are like the thing to have around here now, but anyone had any issues with them? Anyone got better suggestions, 4pc is what I want and I'd like 9rise but I just got a taller stem so I can settle for 8.85 aha

|

2/4/2015 1:54 PM

I generally don't comment on stuff like this and try to just give advice here but.....

We've got those in stock.

And we're in Canada.

And we're super helpful.

And the Canadian Distro will have your back if you ever need warranty.

And we should be friends.

(I ride those bars BTW they are awesome)

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/4/2015 1:57 PM

transition_chris wrote:

I generally don't comment on stuff like this and try to just give advice here but.....

We've got those in stock.

And we're in Canada.

And we're super helpful.

And the Canadian Distro will have your back if you ever need warranty.

And we should be friends.

(I ride those bars BTW they are awesome)

OMFFGG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM EVERYWHERE! your site said they were out of stock, I am just looking at the black flag bars now aha.. so maybe I'll get the benny ls so we can be besties

|

2/4/2015 1:58 PM

transition_chris wrote:

I generally don't comment on stuff like this and try to just give advice here but.....

We've got those in stock.

And we're in Canada.

And we're super helpful.

And the Canadian Distro will have your back if you ever need warranty.

And we should be friends.

(I ride those bars BTW they are awesome)

I lied, when I checked the site yesterday I was just so impatient I didn't let the add to cart button load.

|

2/4/2015 1:59 PM

BLVCK wrote:

OMFFGG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM EVERYWHERE! your site said they were out of stock, I am just looking at the black flag bars now aha.. so maybe I'll get the benny ls so we can be besties

Nope, I'm actually touching them right now haha. Black or Chrome.

You have to choose from the colour drop down on our website to see if they are actually in stock, it should be working fine.

If you have any problems, phone orders are also possible 1-866-260-6694.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/4/2015 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2015 2:05 PM

transition_chris wrote:

I generally don't comment on stuff like this and try to just give advice here but.....

We've got those in stock.

And we're in Canada.

And we're super helpful.

And the Canadian Distro will have your back if you ever need warranty.

And we should be friends.

(I ride those bars BTW they are awesome)

BLVCK wrote:

OMFFGG IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM EVERYWHERE! your site said they were out of stock, I am just looking at the black flag bars now aha.. so maybe I'll get the benny ls so we can be besties

transition_chris wrote:

Nope, I'm actually touching them right now haha. Black or Chrome.

You have to choose from the colour drop down on our website to see if they are actually in stock, it should be working fine.

If you have any problems, phone orders are also possible 1-866-260-6694.

Man, y'all got any coupons? I didn't ant to spend over $100 but with shipping and stuff it is like $115 even on the cheaper black flag 9rise bars..

|

2/4/2015 2:03 PM

BLVCK wrote:

I lied, when I checked the site yesterday I was just so impatient I didn't let the add to cart button load.

Haha. Yeah it's a little slow sometimes but it checks to make sure it's actually in stock before it lets you buy.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/4/2015 2:05 PM

BLVCK wrote:

Man, y'all got any coupons? I didn't ant to spend over $100 but with shipping and stuff it is like $115 even on the cheaper black flag 9rise bars..

Shoot me an email with what you're looking to get, info@bmxtransition.com and I'll let you know what works.

It's a little bit more appropriate than on here.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/4/2015 3:18 PM

go with bonedeth bars

|

It’s all bmx