Best BMX bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/12/2018 5:46 PM

I am about 5'2" and I am looking for a complete BMX bike under $650

|

4/12/2018 6:04 PM

“Eastern Shovelhead”

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/12/2018 6:21 PM

My bike is the best bike , find yourself a bike and look for that feeling

|

4/12/2018 6:49 PM

Lol I knew that BMX beginer post HavokDJ made wasn't going to work, lol

But yeah, as Brayden said, the Eastern Shovelhead would be a great bike

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/12/2018 6:57 PM

Check out the Shovel. I like mine. Good value.

|

4/12/2018 7:48 PM

eskimojay wrote:

My bike is the best bike , find yourself a bike and look for that feeling

This.

|

4/13/2018 11:23 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lol I knew that BMX beginer post HavokDJ made wasn't going to work, lol

But yeah, as Brayden said, the Eastern Shovelhead ...more

For real man, depressed. Why do people have to be so lazy?

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

4/13/2018 11:39 AM

eskimojay wrote:

My bike is the best bike , find yourself a bike and look for that feeling

Which one, you have 4!!

|

4/13/2018 12:11 PM

Mafia bikes Supermain

|

4/13/2018 12:12 PM

Buy six Tony Hawk bikes then if 5 break you still have one more to ride.

|

Hmmm

4/13/2018 12:32 PM

I ride Mirraco's.....i own two right now and theyve held up to alot.

|

4/13/2018 12:33 PM

Ask Flamey. He knows.



Flamey knows...

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/13/2018 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/13/2018 12:38 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Buy six Tony Hawk bikes then if 5 break you still have one more to ride.

Lol

Im pretty sure its spelledTany hock

|

4/14/2018 7:35 PM

Buy a scooter

|

It’s all bmx

4/14/2018 9:00 PM

HavokDJ wrote:

For real man, depressed. Why do people have to be so lazy?

They just don't know how forums work.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn