|

11/1/2018 6:47 PM

Companies that make and distribute bicycles

|

11/1/2018 6:52 PM

Dare I say it,

Sunday, Odyssey, and Gsport.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/1/2018 6:58 PM

I'd say any brand whose parts withstand being lit on fire. Not that I've ever seen that, an entire bike literally lit on fire, but if it can withstand that? Dang.

|

11/1/2018 6:58 PM

Mongoose.

|

11/1/2018 7:58 PM

Future Baby Momma is one of my favorites companies.....

|

11/1/2018 8:14 PM

Mongoose Pro Sniper bent bar edition
Very rare worth $1000+

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/1/2018 8:14 PM

Depends what you mean by "best". But fbm are definitely way up there in my opinion. Standard are too but we don't hear much from them in the UK so I don't know if they're really doing much for the industry. Odyssey/sunday/g sport are pretty solid but not as fun as they used to be. Profile make good parts.

But, you should support whatever brand you think is doing good things. Most parts are basically the same. Other than fbm, s&m, standard, and profile (maybe a couple more that have slipped my mind). All bmx parts are made in Taiwan, that doesn't mean they're bad, but it means they're made in a factory on the other side of the world. They're not made by the brand. There's literally only 5 (iirc?) factories in Taiwan that make aftermarket bmx parts. So, they're basically all the same, just slightly different geometry, maybe a cool stay bridge or something, and different stickers.

Odyssey/sunday/g sport have a special relationship with the factory they use though. That factory exclusively makes bmx parts for them and only them. They're also more innovative than a lot of brands. Most brands just copy an idea that's already there, and chuck their logo on it.

Support who you think is the coolest.

|

11/2/2018 12:37 AM

mafia and collective bikes because of the sick colorways and ryan taylor is nice guy overall and respects other people #certifam #greenfuel #perpelfuel #yeslad #givemealittletouch #buymyshittyshirts

|

11/2/2018 12:38 AM

BSD are ace

|

11/2/2018 1:21 AM

2 dislikes on my comment, without a reply? That just makes me think someone's got something to say, without having anything to say.

|

11/2/2018 2:09 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

2 dislikes on my comment, without a reply? That just makes me think someone's got something to say, without having anything to say.

I noticed them too, who the heck dislikes that

|

11/2/2018 3:21 AM

Terrible One...... always.

But really there are loads of great options in BMX, I think we are pretty spoilt for choice, it just generally comes to down to preference of one brands style etc.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

11/2/2018 5:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 5:04 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Rabbe wrote:

Guessing, at least, one of them is Honda ("revenge dislikes" for the "running joke dislikes" he gets?).

|

11/2/2018 5:16 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Rabbe wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Guessing, at least, one of them is Honda ("revenge dislikes" for the "running joke dislikes" he gets?).

Not me lol

I dont dislike comments. It's a coward thing to do imo

|

11/2/2018 5:48 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not me lol

THAT dislike IS mine, Honda. & IS a joke.

|

11/2/2018 5:58 AM

I'm not going to get butt hurt over a dislike. I just think if someone disagrees with something someone says, they should reply. Otherwise it's pointless and no one gets to see the other side of it. If I'm wrong, point it out.
It's an absolutely pointless feature. But plastic pedals are better.

|

11/2/2018 6:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 6:03 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm not going to get butt hurt over a dislike. I just think if someone disagrees with something someone says, they should reply. Otherwise it's pointless and no one gets to see the other side of it. If I'm wrong, point it out.

Agreed. If you can "dislike" a post (everyone's right to have an opinion), you can nut up & be a man about it. I guess I don't understand why we can't see who disliked a post, similarly to how you can see who liked it. If you dislike someone's post, we should be able to see who it was, or they should be required to post a reply (sorta like a popup that requires a reply, otherwise your "dislike" won't be registered).

|

11/2/2018 6:10 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Wanna dislike my posts bro?

Les take it outside

|

11/2/2018 6:41 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not me lol

I dislike this.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

11/2/2018 6:44 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not me lol

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I dislike this.

Boom

|

11/2/2018 6:54 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not me lol

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I dislike this.

That's not how this works. That's not how ANY of this works!

|

11/2/2018 6:55 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Not me lol

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Les take it outside

U wanna cash me owsi, how bout dat?!

|

11/2/2018 6:56 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Agreed. If you can "dislike" a post (everyone's right to have an opinion), you can nut up & be a man about it. I guess I don't understand why we can't see who disliked a post, similarly to how you can see who liked it. If you dislike someone's post, we should be able to see who it was, or they should be required to post a reply (sorta like a popup that requires a reply, otherwise your "dislike" won't be registered).

i miss the old bikeguide rep system. someone's little meter under their icon would be green or red and you can talk shit in the rep comments lol.

|

fack off

11/2/2018 7:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 7:20 AM

I'm big on Animal but most companies are good.

This is a dumb thread...no offense.

Perhaps it should have been "What are your favorite BMX companies?"

|

11/2/2018 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 9:18 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

At the very least it should be changed, so only members can vote and you can see who disliked your shit.

Also, Kool Stop pads in salmon.

|

11/2/2018 12:43 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Bryan91 wrote:

At the very least it should be changed, so only members can vote and you can see who disliked your shit.

Also, Kool Stop pads in salmon.

Exactly this. I bet they'd be half as many dislikes if it wasn't anonymous. No balls.

But, until someone points out a mistake I may have made, I'll stand by what I said. There's very few bmx companies that do much more than putting their logo on something practically identical to everything else already out there. Just support the brands you think are doing something good.

|

11/2/2018 1:17 PM

The rating system on here needs to go. Like if you agree, dislike if you agree.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @scootereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

11/2/2018 1:17 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Les take it outside

Mishinn_Control wrote:

U wanna cash me owsi, how bout dat?!

She is actually pretty successful now...she, herself, cashed her outside

|