Best BMX game?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/4/2019 4:16 PM

What's your favorite BMX video game? PC, mobile, console, etc.

Trail Boss gets my votes. All of the pumped bmx games have been legit so far

|

12/4/2019 4:31 PM

Pipe is pretty good

older game wise id say bmx xxx was the best

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/4/2019 5:38 PM

Dave Mirra 1 and 2 for sure.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/4/2019 6:12 PM

Got a GameCube with mirra 2 , Bmx xxx and mat Hoffman 2 , best 120 bucks ever for the winter time

|

12/4/2019 7:50 PM

Best game is your game, in real life because you get real adrenaline rushes and real feelings lol. There is a game on my iPhone is like finger bmx and it’s fun when i got small time to kill, look it up

|

12/5/2019 4:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/17/2019 4:23 AM

Trailboss is my go to, but Mirra 2 has always been one of the best out there.

Hoping that some of these "in development" games and/or BMX PIPE make it to the Switch.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/5/2019 5:47 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

Best game is your game, in real life because you get real adrenaline rushes and real feelings lol. There is a game on my iPhone is like finger bmx and it’s fun when i got small time to kill, look it up

"Best game is your game, in real life because you get real adrenaline rushes and real feelings lol."

And if you're injured? Or the weather is bad? Or your bike is broken?

|

12/5/2019 6:36 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

He asked about, "PC, mobile, console, etc."... For times when you can't ride a "REAL BMX" for one reason or another.

Of course a Real BMX is much better or cooler...

|

12/5/2019 6:39 AM

Anybody remember tony hawk America’s west land? You were also able to use bmx bikes and i remember enjoying it so much on my ps2 back then.

|

12/5/2019 8:36 PM

I've only tried played the Mat hoffman and Dave mirra ones. Dave Mirra 2 is the one I got into the most. Love that one.

|

12/6/2019 10:03 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

Anybody remember tony hawk America’s west land? You were also able to use bmx bikes and i remember enjoying it so much on my ps2 back then.

I do !

That backyard skatepark made from stolen pieces of the city was the shit.

|

12/6/2019 11:48 AM

Mat Hoffman Pro BMX 2 was my shit. I wish they had it available on the PlayStation Store

|

fack off

12/10/2019 4:56 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Mat Hoffman Pro BMX 2 was my shit. I wish they had it available on the PlayStation Store

May be worth it to buy a used ps2 and that game.

|

12/17/2019 4:24 AM

_bmxican_ wrote:

I have it sitting in a tub, unused. Also have Hoffman 2, Mirra 2 and even Mirra Maximum Remix (Mirra 1 with a couple new levels and riders).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura