Best Bike Company?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2016 12:28 PM

Iv'e been saving some money and I'm looking to get a really nice bike. I've checked nearly all of the brands I've seen listed on here, and from other sources. But are there truly any brands who are just down right the better choice? I'm 6 foot tall and 185 pounds. Any bike ideas?

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

5/4/2016 12:35 PM

I think its all preference. Look into Cult completes

|

5/4/2016 12:49 PM

A custom built around your specific needs would be the best. Most completes will need playing around with to get what you want out of them. Budget is the biggest factor, then just narrow it down to one that's closest to your personal preferences

|

5/4/2016 12:49 PM

But, fbm

|

5/4/2016 7:39 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

A custom built around your specific needs would be the best. Most completes will need playing around with to get what you want ...more

agreed. I have looked at probably every complete bike available, and they are all great, but are missing 1 or 2 things that I really want to be comfortable. Specifically a 74 degree HT angle. All of the completes are 75 or more.

The thing with customs is if you are not carefull, you are all of the sudden in the thousands of dollars range for the price.

I the past 3 months, I have probably looked at EVERY complete from the years 2015/16. From what I have found, I feel like Kink, WeThePeople, Verde, Hoffman, and Eastern offer great bikes....or bikes that fit my needs closest.

I have narrowed my choices down to:

1. Verde Luxe
2. Hoffman 'Bama

- both have the 74 angle I want, and the Luxe has a pretty killer parts list for the money as well. Plus I live a mile away from the Verde factory so Iwant to support the home team

the WeThePeople Trust is one I would like to test ride as well, but will most likely go with the VErde

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence