Best Biking Gloves

Related:
Create New Tag

4/6/2014 5:56 PM

I ussually hate riding with gloves because it feels like you aren't touching the bike but I feel like I should get some for winters or other random times, so with saying that I'm looking for kinda warm, thin, protective gloves

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

4/6/2014 7:01 PM

Ive had the Fox Dirtpaws and they felt too thick and ripped up and I didn't like them. I like the troy lees though.

Really any thin glove, all I want is a barrier between me and the cold like a windbreaker for my hands haha

|

4/6/2014 7:06 PM

Alpine stars makes nice ones.

|

4/6/2014 7:22 PM

Ive used a few pairs of Mechanix gloves and liked them. $10 at Autozone, can't go wrong. Now I have the Pryme have a nice day gloves, they also work fine. Nothing special. I don't wear gloves too often if that matters.

|

Bike Check

Refs: ScramHype, bstick, and Brokenbmx

4/7/2014 2:50 AM

I just got the shadow local gloves and I like them. Thin and low profile so you can still feel your grips. Not sure how warm they are tho, by the time I got them it was already warm around here.

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

4/7/2014 6:10 AM

I have two pairs, i run them at the same time. I have thor void and another shitty ones. Nice enough

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/7/2014 3:10 PM

Motocross gloves

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/7/2014 3:12 PM

My Dugan's work pretty well. Nice and thin and they seem pretty durable so far. I've had them since mid-Summer.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/7/2014 4:49 PM

i just use gloves from big five. theyve worked out quite well so far

|

4/7/2014 6:03 PM

Mechanix gloves are the best. your gonna want a set for diggin trails anyways

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/8/2014 8:20 AM

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

4/8/2014 8:45 AM

I have some Dakine MTB gloves, but used to run Fox Dirtpaws.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura