Best Diet for bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2013 11:18 AM

whats your diet for maximum stamina and long distance riding? Do you drink protein shakes or what kind of foods do you eat to help with lots of energy?

|

5/22/2013 11:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2013 11:24 AM

i don't have a diet.. I basically eat whatever i want. so..lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/22/2013 11:25 AM

Lots of cum is good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/22/2013 11:27 AM

it isn't really that important. Just eat enough to have enough Energy. And IMO don't bother with Energy Drinks like Red Bull, Monster etc, as they give you little energy and stimulate you to use energy up, so although they are good if your doing a run in a comp or something and you have consumed a lot of calories previously that day, normally they will make you weaker and more tired after a while.

|

5/22/2013 11:30 AM

Drink a fuckload of water, eat meat and potatoes, proven.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

5/22/2013 11:32 AM

4 monsters a day. no food other than a handful of pretzels every once and a while... At least that's what I eat

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/22/2013 11:33 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Yeah, pretty much this.

|

5/22/2013 11:34 AM

Being diabetic now i really have to watch what i eat. You want to take in foods with Carbs & Protein. Fatty foods are not great but you shouldn't cut them out from your diet completely! Protein helps build muscle & Carbs give you the energy to burn off your fat intake. You need to keep exercising too, the more you exercise, the more you will be able to do.

|

5/22/2013 11:39 AM

Four wrote:

Lots of cum is good.

oh fuck yeah good protein shake! hahah

|

5/22/2013 2:02 PM

All you need is grape drink and pizza

|

5/22/2013 2:41 PM

lots of chili cheese fries and jalapenos

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/22/2013 2:44 PM

lots of beer. steak, hotdogs, junk food, bacon, every once in a while ill eat some pavement.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/22/2013 5:00 PM

I suggest laying off the greasy stuff cause it will slow u down. Its cool to have once in a while but bacon cheeseburgers and fried chicken every day will kill u. I prefer chicken and turkey over red meat but everyone is different so eat whatever keeps u going and doesnt make u feel like shit. U definitely want fruits in ur diet and pasta is great for energy. Just dont fill urself up before riding.

|

5/22/2013 5:30 PM

Mine is pussy 24/6 because sunday is for the lord ya dig?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

5/22/2013 5:48 PM

zenith111 wrote:

this is what i do

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/22/2013 6:16 PM

I am actually pretty strict on what I eat compared to the average BMX rider. Tons of fruit, veggies, and I drink lots of water. Never drink soda or energy drinks because that just slows you down. Also I do protein shakes with peanut butter in them. Tastes like reeces, and has tons of protein. Meats are good too, not tons of red meats, but more chicken. Your body breaks down chicken easier than red meats. I have a 8.5%-9% body fat, I weigh 150lbs, and am 5' 9". My theory is rather than having a super light bike, just get rid of extra fats and replace it with muscle.
If I know I am going to have a loonnng all day session the next day, its good to load on carbs with spaghetti and meatballs or something smile

|

5/22/2013 6:22 PM

Topsey wrote:

Being diabetic now i really have to watch what i eat. You want to take in foods with Carbs & Protein. Fatty foods are not great but you shouldn't cut them out from your diet completely! Protein helps build muscle & Carbs give you the energy to burn off your fat intake. You need to keep exercising too, the more you exercise, the more you will be able to do.

So, how does that interfere with your strict vagitarian diet?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/22/2013 8:00 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

I am actually pretty strict on what I eat compared to the average BMX rider. Tons of fruit, veggies, and I drink lots of water. Never drink soda or energy drinks because that just slows you down. Also I do protein shakes with peanut butter in them. Tastes like reeces, and has tons of protein. Meats are good too, not tons of red meats, but more chicken. Your body breaks down chicken easier than red meats. I have a 8.5%-9% body fat, I weigh 150lbs, and am 5' 9". My theory is rather than having a super light bike, just get rid of extra fats and replace it with muscle.
If I know I am going to have a loonnng all day session the next day, its good to load on carbs with spaghetti and meatballs or something smile

I have the same exact build as you 8% body fat 147lbs and 5'10" , I eat the worst shit possible every day and get no sleep ever lol I'm only 15 so fuck nutrition

|

5/22/2013 8:02 PM

i drink water and eat food.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/22/2013 8:07 PM

Drink a lot of kerosene it's fuel. fuel is red bull.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/22/2013 8:10 PM

Purple bike wrote:

I have the same exact build as you 8% body fat 147lbs and 5'10" , I eat the worst shit possible every day and get no sleep ever lol I'm only 15 so fuck nutrition

I am sure I could out lift you anyday.

|

5/22/2013 8:12 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Haha probably, what's you 1rep max on the flat bench?

|

5/22/2013 8:14 PM

MMM cheetos. nah jk. I eat normal people food. I eat homecooked meals, lots of carbs, lots of protein (i prefer soy protein drinks) i find they work better for my metabolism than whey and is much more natural. i used to lift weights a lot and do long distance biking so i always drink about a million gallons of water. Only when im done witha session because i dont like to fill up during because itll mess with me. but i eat 3 meals a day, and snacks depending on how much energy i need that day. i had a serious energy drink dependency i fight from time to time. I used to drink that poison constantly and it feels great! then you lose all you energy and next thing you know each session you are paying 2.50$ a drink shredding longer and harder and falling 3 times as hard. stay away from that shit. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/22/2013 8:19 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

MMM cheetos. nah jk. I eat normal people food. I eat homecooked meals, lots of carbs, lots of protein (i prefer soy protein drinks) i find they work better for my metabolism than whey and is much more natural. i used to lift weights a lot and do long distance biking so i always drink about a million gallons of water. Only when im done witha session because i dont like to fill up during because itll mess with me. but i eat 3 meals a day, and snacks depending on how much energy i need that day. i had a serious energy drink dependency i fight from time to time. I used to drink that poison constantly and it feels great! then you lose all you energy and next thing you know each session you are paying 2.50$ a drink shredding longer and harder and falling 3 times as hard. stay away from that shit. haha

I religiously drink monster and eat cough drops lol I love monster

|

5/23/2013 12:36 AM

I drink tea & sparkling ice.

Mostly healthy/organic foods but god damn I love a good steak or burger when someone will cook me one haha.

I'm not on it for bikes just for feeling better tho.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/23/2013 4:15 AM

Jack n coke for breakfast
Psycadellics for lunch
Weed for dinner

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/23/2013 9:57 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I honestly dont bench very much. I like static workouts more that weight training.
However I can max around 190.

|

5/23/2013 10:09 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

So, how does that interfere with your strict vagitarian diet?

The Vagitarian diet is good! However i am strictly on the one Vag diet, I can go all day!

In all seriousness, with the Diabetes i have to eat regularly. Now that my blood sugars are near enough under control i can have the odd bit of chocolate & take away food. Since i was put on meds a couple of years ago for my shoulder i put on so much weight! I used to be constantly hungry, then one time i ate so much i was sick & afterwards i was hungry again! I had to keep an eye on what i was eating & at times i was so hungry it hurt. But since that episode i have lost nearly 100lbs & I'm hoping to loose another 14lbs ish to get back to where i was before i gained the weight. I might even see if i can loose a little more & be ultra trim & tidy lol.

|

5/23/2013 10:23 AM

SoCalShreds wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

I honestly dont bench very much. I like static workouts more that weight training.
However I can max around 190.

I'm at 170 lol I'm week, I quit working out thought haha

|

5/23/2013 3:05 PM

I just keep a balanced diet with lots of vegetables, meat, carbohydrates (less now that I moved from Italy).
I mainly do this for weightlifting, I take 2-3 protein shakes a day.
Pre and post workout usually.
Debating about creatine.
And I also eat shot tons of apples and salami sandwiches.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"