Best Frame Colors?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2013 1:41 PM

I am probably gonna do my frame soon bc the weather is becoming pretty nasty and it looks like it is gonna be that way for a bit so i wanna paint my frame. I am gonna spray paint it, but im gonna try to do it well.

First off, what is the best paint stripper and sand paper to use?

What is the best primer to help the paint stick better?

What is some good spray paint?

And the main question, what are some really cool paint jobs i could do? I wanna try and have it unique and stuff.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/29/2013 3:56 PM

Seriously no one has any input on some neat colors?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/29/2013 4:00 PM

Chrome

|

12/29/2013 4:07 PM

Trans red or raw?

|

12/29/2013 4:14 PM

Raw Gloss Clear Coat I think EVERY Frame should be offered in this, not Flat or Matte etc, etc, etc!!! GLOSS!!! Beautiful Shiny Cleaned Tubing with SICK Burnt Welds & GLOSS Clear Coat!!!!!!!!!

Red, NO Flat SHITE Trans, Gloss, I might, just MIGHT let Satin fly, but it's awfully close to Flat! & Flat colours are seriously the worst!!! Just super, SUPER boooooooring!

The whole Fade stuff becoming popular again is pretty cool, Bright Trans Colours to Gloss Clear, Not the greatest fan of the colours used on the newest BTM Frames, but shit like that!

|

12/29/2013 4:40 PM

Do the josh betley paint job thing, I'll post a link when I find it

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/29/2013 4:55 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Do the josh betley paint job thing, I'll post a link when I find it

I did that before lol On an old fit frame my bro ran for a while. It looked really cool with the colors i used!!

|

12/29/2013 4:58 PM

Topsey wrote:

Raw Gloss Clear Coat I think EVERY Frame should be offered in this, not Flat or Matte etc, etc, etc!!! GLOSS!!! Beautiful Shiny Cleaned Tubing with SICK Burnt Welds & GLOSS Clear Coat!!!!!!!!!

Red, NO Flat SHITE Trans, Gloss, I might, just MIGHT let Satin fly, but it's awfully close to Flat! & Flat colours are seriously the worst!!! Just super, SUPER boooooooring!

The whole Fade stuff becoming popular again is pretty cool, Bright Trans Colours to Gloss Clear, Not the greatest fan of the colours used on the newest BTM Frames, but shit like that!

Haha i wish i could do that. I was gonna do it gloss clear, but i just kinda want something more. I see a lot of gloss clear, but i wanna do something a little different i think. Haha Maybe a fade color scheme too.

|

12/29/2013 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2013 6:27 PM

A mint green frame with all black parts looks so good

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/29/2013 6:28 PM

Flat Tan or Flat Shit Brown

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/29/2013 6:29 PM

Go to Duplicolor.com abd Montana-can.com and take a gander at their varieties of cool shit.
Duplicolor has Metalcast which is trans colors, aswell as Duotone or w/e which is kind of holographic (if you look at it one way its one color, another way its a different color) and theyre all fairly cheap. They have a few other cool styles aswell.
Montana has glow-in-the-dark and make just about any color you can think of and are very high quality.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/29/2013 7:08 PM

Green frames. Never really see many of em where I am. And the best primer I've used is petroleum automotive.

|

12/29/2013 7:31 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Green frames. Never really see many of em where I am. And the best primer I've used is petroleum automotive.

I have a Matte Lime Green WTP Elektroz.

|

12/29/2013 7:34 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

A mint green frame with all black parts looks so good

This x1000. Super clean, never seen a bad setup with these colors

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/29/2013 7:58 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I have a Matte Lime Green WTP Elektroz.

That sounds sexy.

|

12/29/2013 8:57 PM

100% Flat Black Bike would be just perfect or a Gloss Red to Flat Red Fade

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/29/2013 9:01 PM

Topsey wrote:

This.

Unfortunately for the OP with a bit of shitty weather and rattle cans, its probably not the advice you want to hear - but put the time in, get the results you want!

don't be afraid to go different either.

|

12/29/2013 11:12 PM

Do the MacNeil flat mint green fade to gloss mint

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/30/2013 2:09 PM

How does A Flat Orange with Gloss Purple splatter sound? I may do that.

I may just run it raw for a while, idk yet. I may raw my cranks and get better paint on them.

How about that Mint color with like a weird splatter job to it?

|

12/30/2013 3:44 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I may just run it raw for a while, idk yet. I may raw my cranks and get better paint on them.

I don't think mint would look good splattered

|

12/30/2013 3:47 PM

Rainbow rasta RBB

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/30/2013 4:17 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Flat orange with gloss orange splatter.

|

12/30/2013 4:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2013 4:38 PM

How about urban camo....good tutorial here for a bunch of different camo designs, shouldn't be too hard.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/30/2013 7:00 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Flat orange with gloss orange splatter.

That's what i was thinking. haha I kinda wanna try to do that. And if i end up hating it imma probably just raw it and run it like that for a bit.

|