Best Freecoaster Rider

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2007 7:14 PM

I'm just wondering who you all think the best freecoaster rider is. I'm a big fan of Bruce Crisman and Karl Poynter. Bruce does crazy stuff. Like huge reverse turndown down stairs. Karl is crazy smooth and makes all his tricks look incredibly easy. What do you think?

|

4/16/2007 10:32 PM

Its a tie between Bruce Crisman and Ian Schwartz.

|

4/17/2007 6:18 AM

hacknslack wrote:

bruce crisman, ian schwartz, karl poynter are the three i like mostly

|

4/17/2007 6:43 AM

hacknslack wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

Bruce Crisman is my fave, hands down. I like his style. But Ian Schwartz and Karl Poynter are equally insane.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

4/17/2007 3:02 PM

hacknslack wrote:

karsk wrote:

Bruce Crisman is my fave, hands down. I like his style. But Ian Schwartz and Karl Poynter are equally insane.

i think karl is the best but bruce crisman and ian schwartz are really good to

|

4/17/2007 8:43 PM

karsk wrote:

zero hero wrote:

i think karl is the best but bruce crisman and ian schwartz are really good to

ya and Bruce is makin or is help makin a freecoaster hub so i might have to try it out ill have to see once

|

4/17/2007 10:04 PM

i think karl is the best he;s so clean and fast and smooth and technical, but ian goes hella big

|

4/18/2007 5:10 PM

ian scwarts fakie tailwhip beats any of karls ful cabs and fakie barspin down like 8 easily overules crismans fakie turndown.

|

4/18/2007 8:29 PM

PatQuinn wrote:

ian scwarts fakie tailwhip beats any of karls ful cabs and fakie barspin down like 8 easily overules crismans fakie turndown.

bruce krisman

|

4/20/2007 6:06 AM

PatQuinn wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

bruce krisman

i like all three of them cause they all do different things. i like when karl does those long backwards manuals

|

4/20/2007 5:23 PM

PatQuinn wrote:

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

bruce krisman

i like all three of them cause they all do different things. i like when karl does those long backwards manuals

ya i said it before and ill say it again karl can back ward manual as good as he can forward manual and he can forward manual forever and his sliders are so smooth i just like watching him ride a damn bike

|

4/24/2007 2:37 PM

hands down my favorite is karl poynter, but ian scwhartz is still fuckin insanew00t

|

4/24/2007 5:04 PM

littledrummerboy wrote:

hands down my favorite is karl poynter, but ian scwhartz is still fuckin insanew00t

i just seen this crazy video of bruce its in the product area under the new free coaster by khe watch it if you haven't seen it yet , it is crazy

|

4/25/2007 10:48 PM

littledrummerboy wrote:

zero hero wrote:

i just seen this crazy video of bruce its in the product area under the new free coaster by khe watch it if you haven't seen it yet , it is crazy

Hands down best freecoaster rider is Paul Osika. He is nuckin futs man. He rides flat now, but in the early 90's he was doing stuff that you guys think ian schwartz and karl poynter are inventing now. Not saying they arent cool those guys are ape but give respect to the elders ya know?

|

7/11/2008 5:07 AM

karl poynter easy but if you guys saw a guy from my town dude he is sick like honestly he rox

|

its the hardest thing to do(make a bmx part that will never brake) but if you got warranty throw it kick it bend it brake it but dont customize it warranty is there for a reason so u can get free things if it brakes

7/11/2008 9:14 AM

bruse

|

squints

7/11/2008 9:34 AM

bruse or ian

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

7/11/2008 9:57 AM

According to alistar his names kyle

But Karl Poynter

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

7/17/2008 7:55 PM

those three rider are insane,

they have unique style in riding with freecoaster.

this is my rating according through their riding style!

1.bruce crisman
2.karl poynter
3.ian shwartz

plus
4.daniel kuska
5.josh eilken

|

7/17/2008 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:41 PM

1. ian shwartz (cause hes just awesome)
2.bruce crisman (cause of his crazy fakie hops)
3. karl poynter (cause of his tech)

|

7/17/2008 8:13 PM

bobby kanode has way better style than daniel kuska and josh eilken.

|

7/17/2008 8:16 PM

joe vee

|