Best Front hub- under 85

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2013 1:02 PM

|

4/25/2013 1:05 PM

bsd, primo, and shadow. but you should shell out the extra 5 bucks for a daily grind. last hub your ever gonna need

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/25/2013 1:13 PM

Albers to NZL is gonna be expensive

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/25/2013 1:17 PM

Listen to tomdon $5 extra will get you the last hub you will ever need. TDG all the way!

|

4/25/2013 1:29 PM

You know you will have to pay customs fee when the pack arrives at your door and that's gonna be something around 20% of the product value.

+20% would make it 102 + shipping.

I would rather find an online shop in your own country.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/25/2013 1:37 PM

andyferly wrote:

You know you will have to pay customs fee when the pack arrives at your door and that's gonna be something around 20% of the product value.

+20% would make it 102 + shipping.

I would rather find an online shop in your own country.

if hes from new zealand which i saw nzl above so i assume he is, he wont have to pay import tax unless its over 400 nzd incl shipping, ive done 10+ orders and only been charged import tax once when the exchange rate changed dramatically between me ordering and my order going through customs, ive even got 2 frames which cost me 500+ nzd each through customs without charges along with a wheelset.

|