Best Looking Integrated Headset?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2013 11:51 AM

All I'm looking for here is looks of the dust cover, I'm keeping the bearings of my old one. What do you think is the nicest looking headset? Only requirements are it comes in polished/chrome and it's available on Danscomp. Thanks!

|

7/4/2013 11:56 AM

shadow, éclat or subrosa headsets look nice

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/4/2013 11:56 AM

Sir,

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/4/2013 12:00 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

shadow, éclat or subrosa headsets look nice

Thems

|

7/4/2013 12:02 PM

BMXism wrote:

Sir,

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

This, but odyssey.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

7/4/2013 12:02 PM

eclat

|

7/4/2013 12:29 PM

if you're keepong your bearings just get the zodiac dust cap

fuck dans comp

|

It’s all bmx

7/4/2013 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2013 12:43 PM

Really?! Haha, I have a Zodiac Eng Chamfered Headset Cap & i have to admit it is beautiful haha.

Something Similar Stock would be an Eclat, Primo, Wethepeople or Premium. It has the larger stack height cap with the chamfered edge so its all rounded & smooth.

Then i guess if you want something a bit different looking, something kinda funky look at the Shadow or Subrosa Caps.

The Fiend one looks quite good, however it is just a large stack height straight as you like cap, nothing fancy. I think that's why i like it lol

The Fly Bikes one looks quite nice too, it has a little kinda subtle machining. Nothing Crazy.

Quamen I-Cap looks really, really good, you'll have to search the interwebz for one of these though!

I guess that's my take on headset caps. Bearing wise. Honestly you cannot beat FSA Impact Pro Bearings! Fully Sealed ACB Bearings!

|

7/4/2013 1:15 PM

|

It’s all bmx

7/4/2013 2:46 PM

My friend got a Fly one I really like the fact the dust cap has an integrated race.
I find the Animal one simple and nice.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/4/2013 2:48 PM

This thread is fucking stupid.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/4/2013 2:48 PM

andyferly wrote:

My friend got a Fly one I really like the fact the dust cap has an integrated race.
I find the Animal one simple and nice.

I have one it's awesome because of that.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 1:03 PM

Topsey wrote:

Really?! Haha, I have a Zodiac Eng Chamfered Headset Cap & i have to admit it is beautiful haha.

Something Similar Stock ...more

2 years and my Pro headset is still strong.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke