Best Plastic Pedals

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2010 4:41 AM

I want to get some plastic pedals and I was looking at either the Odyssey Twisted PC, the Animal Hamilton PC or the DK PC pedals which ones are the best?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/3/2010 4:43 AM

Dk

I've ridden all 3 of those and the DK's aren't even comparible

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/3/2010 5:39 AM

odyssey or animal

|

2/3/2010 6:12 AM

get jcpcs

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 6:21 AM

Harry95 wrote:

get jcpcs

I was looking at those but won't they fuck up your shins as much as metal pedals?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

2/3/2010 6:27 AM

There must be a glitch it the matrix... SERIOUS deja-vu with this thread!

I'm running the Odyssey Twisted PC's right now and I really like 'em. I haven't ridden any other pc pedals, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I'm gonna be switching up the color of my pedals and plan to order some Animals (I think) within the next week or two. I want a trans purple and the Twisted pc's don't come in that color, so I've gotta try something new. There are lot's pf brands that have the trans purple, so I'm having a hard time deciding what ones to go with, lol!

|

2/3/2010 6:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:43 AM

alright
ive had animal hamiltons, wore out in a month
im on my 3rd pair of odyssey pcs & my last i just dont like the feel of them anymore, not that grippy.

im getting colony pc's because i like the plate & thers alot of pins, and ive herd olny good reviews

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/3/2010 6:39 AM

Ok i've narrowed it down to these. DK PC or JC PC?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 6:41 AM

Zachy D wrote:

the pins on the jcpc are super long

get colony or dk

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/3/2010 6:43 AM

Zachy D wrote:

JCPC

/thread

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 6:47 AM

Zachy D wrote:

devyn wrote:

the pins on the jcpc are super long

get colony or dk

I could just buy shorter pins

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 6:51 AM

DK pc is made of the same material as the odys so it will wear out really fast, the best plastic pedals I have even owned were the eclat PCs because they are made out of a nylon/fiberglass mixture which is harder that just a plastic composite

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

2/3/2010 6:57 AM

fit-o-bike wrote:

DK pc is made of the same material as the odys so it will wear out really fast, the best plastic pedals I have even owned were the eclat PCs because they are made out of a nylon/fiberglass mixture which is harder that just a plastic composite

arnt odsy pedals used out of the same type of plastic as gsport plegs?
thats hard ass plastic.

odyssey pcs dont wear out super fast i just dont like the grip. not enough

|

i love fat chicks <3

2/3/2010 7:07 AM

im rockin some fit ones, there pretty good, just dont get odyssey pc's i hated mine

|

2/3/2010 7:11 AM

I just think I'm gonna get the DK PC's, does anyone know if danscomp still gives free ground shipping on orders $30 or more?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 7:15 AM

Zachy D wrote:

I just think I'm gonna get the DK PC's, does anyone know if danscomp still gives free ground shipping on orders $30 or more?

NO you hoe. get jcpcs and have them sent to me

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 7:18 AM

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

NO you hoe. get jcpcs and have them sent to me

Haha you wish.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 7:42 AM

Dude. Fly's are the best plastic pedals I've ever ridden. Almost as grippy as my Trail Mixes that I replaced with them. I say get those

|

Dave Lawrence: "Pot is like the lazy retarded cousin of drugs. No one cares, they just give him a ball and he's happy on his own."

Refs: Fede/bmx1, Nmyersomg, Meowmoo68

2/3/2010 8:00 AM

odyssey

|

2/3/2010 8:18 AM

get the fly rubens
or animal hamiltons

both amazing

ive had my animals for like 4 months

|

2/3/2010 8:21 AM

are the flys grippy?

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:23 AM

Zachy D wrote:

are the flys grippy?

save up and get metal pedals. they will last soooo much longer. get either premium slim or eclat surge

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 8:26 AM

Zachy D wrote:

are the flys grippy?

Harry95 wrote:

save up and get metal pedals. they will last soooo much longer. get either premium slim or eclat surge

My shins always get fucked up with metal pedals though

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:28 AM

Zachy D wrote:

are the flys grippy?

Harry95 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

so don't slip off your pedals as much. or wear shin pads

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 8:31 AM

Harry95 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

Nah I hate pads and pc is lighter

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:33 AM

Zachy D wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Nah I hate pads and pc is lighter

weight weenie...

|

crystal meth

2/3/2010 8:38 AM

get the ruben pc they are fuckin grippy as shit, friend has it, it literately felt like metal pedals but they weren't that shit blew my mind. Plus your faggot ass wants somthing light so get that shit you pussy fuck

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

2/3/2010 8:46 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

get the ruben pc they are fuckin grippy as shit, friend has it, it literately felt like metal pedals but they weren't that shit blew my mind. Plus your faggot ass wants somthing light so get that shit you pussy fuck

Ok I think I might get those then. Fuck off you dumb bitch.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \

2/3/2010 8:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2010 8:49 AM

CRAZY MAAZY wrote:

Zachy D wrote:

Ok I think I might get those then. Fuck off you dumb bitch.

WHOA NOW! Dont call MAAZY a dumb bitch. He's our biggest e-thug but its a good thing cuz its MAAZY dont be mad at him Smile

|

2/3/2010 8:53 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

Dk

I've ridden all 3 of those and the DK's aren't even comparible

I like the Odyssey Twisted PC, but it's also the first pair of plastic pedals I have owned. Being old school I have always owned metal ones. So if Matt says the DK's, I would trust him on that. It looks like he's had good experience with all of the plastic pedals you were looking at, so go with the DK.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]