Best Plastic Pegs before 2017 ends

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2017 9:28 PM

I haven't seen this one in a while. I figured let's get it out the way before the year ends. But let's hear some real opinions.

I've tried 3 different ones. I love Butcher but the plastic sleeve they use goes sooo quick. Mainly because it's hard plastic. It's more breaking them as opposed to wearing them down.

The Stolen Silencer was way better. Smooth and a great price. They don't wear down easy and don't crack or break.

I'm currently using the Merritt GFEs and they're just as good as the silencers but longer. Slide great. No cracking or breaking. They dent but i think that's mainly because of what i grind.

|

11/1/2017 3:27 AM

I bought bsd unit Pegs which are a steel Peg but I have some cinema sleeves that fir on perfectly if I ever wanted to use plastics

|

Hmmm

11/1/2017 5:25 AM

Cult Butter pegs, been using them since they came out and don't see myself getting anything else.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

11/1/2017 11:27 AM

My butcher pegs are still going strong. My cult butters are sick also.

|

11/1/2017 12:35 PM

My Gsport plegs I bought in 2011 that are STILL GOING.

/thread.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/1/2017 1:02 PM

|

11/1/2017 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/1/2017 5:29 PM

I like the bsd ones, the plastic slides really well and support the abuse, and even when they're over abuses with holes in the sleeve it still works fine with the steel inside, it don't catch like alloy.
I use the xl size on the back, it makes hard 180's more consistent.

Once I tried colony plastics, don't ever buy these, they stick like hell.

I ride plastic most of the time, they works better for most of my local spots, but I always carry a 14mm steel peg just in case because nothing worth a fast feeble on a rough curb with steel pegs, sparkles and noise !

|