Best Plastic pedals under $25AUD

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2017 11:40 PM

Hey, i've been looking for some new pedals for my BMX. I have a budget of $25, and it would be great if they could be installed with an allen key. I've been looking at the Shadow Conspiracy Ravanger, but im not sure if they use an allen key.

Thanks

|

3/1/2017 1:14 AM

Just use a 15mm spanner. You'll get a better torque with it anyway.

Demolition trooper pedals have a fairly large platform, and they're discounted everywhere at the moment, as long as you're not too fussy about colour

|

3/1/2017 3:59 AM

tom002 wrote:

Hey, i've been looking for some new pedals for my BMX. I have a budget of $25, and it would be great if they could be installed with an allen key. I've been looking at the Shadow Conspiracy Ravanger, but im not sure if they use an allen key.

Thanks

I have a pair Ravagers(metal) and they don't use an allen key.

|

3/1/2017 6:05 AM

Interesting because I have sealed metal Ravagers and they do have a broach for a 6mm allen. But the others dont.

|

3/1/2017 7:37 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Interesting because I have sealed metal Ravagers and they do have a broach for a 6mm allen. But the others dont.

Really? I probably just didn't notice it on mine then.

|

3/1/2017 8:39 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

I've got the plastics and I've got a 6mm allen on them. Strange...

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/1/2017 9:14 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

readybmxer wrote:

I've got the plastics and I've got a 6mm allen on them. Strange...

Super interesting, 'cause I have plastic Ravagers with no hex/allen on them!

|

3/1/2017 9:33 AM

odyssey grandstands are great come loose sometimes but theirs a tutorial on youtube to fix em

|

3/2/2017 7:04 AM

Merritt P1 pedals are pretty cheap for the quality you're getting, much better that the normal Odyssey pc pedals, I had the Dugan Grandstand pedals and they ended up cracking where the spindle is, not fun. The P1's are slim but have a pretty beefy material and they're grippy as hell , try em out if you haven't decided yet.

|

@Jewishlamb